PDA

View Full Version : I got Chef Mickey's!!!!!

glenpreece
05-22-2007, 06:20 PM
I called to see if I could get Le Cellier but it was booked solid no surprise there. No biggie I was only going for the pretzel bread lol. So I asked about Chef Mickey's and they had a 9pm on our last night. Since we can't do MK 'cause of the Halloween Party I think this will be cool because we can hop the monorail from Epcot over and then head to DTD afterwards. Maybe if we get in a bit early we can head out earlier. So we'll be doing a the Princess Dinner in Norway, Crystal Palace with Pooh and Chef Mickey's!!! A good variety of characters I think!!! Adam is going to be so "thrilled" lol to have another character meal.

tinksmom02
05-22-2007, 10:32 PM
Congratulations! CM's is fun for dinner, and you've got a late ressie, so it may be less crowded???

PirateLover
05-23-2007, 12:10 AM
Never had dinner there but the character interaction with the breakfast is great so I can't imagine the dinner would be different. I am 21, have no kids, and I love character meals. Congrats and have fun!!!:thumbsup:

Momof2boys
05-23-2007, 12:47 PM
We've had breakfast & dinner there and loved it both times. We've also booked Chef Mickey's for dinner on our last night after we leave MK. You need to try the parmasean mashed potatoes - they are delish :tasty:

January-2007
05-23-2007, 12:59 PM
In exactly one week from today DH and I will be having breakfast at Chef Mickey's for the first time ever. We definately had a "WE GOT CHEF MICKEY'S!!!" moment ourselves, as there were no openings for the last two months, then I get one by chance a couple weeks ago. Someone had apparently just canceled and we lucked out. Everyone always raves about this place so I'm sure you will enjoy your meal there. I think it's a great choice for your last night, a way to really let the magic last through the end. Happy planning!! :mickey: