PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Ray's

disneyfan328
05-22-2007, 02:03 PM
:confused: Can anyone tell me if the chef salad is by some chance still on the menu here? I have checked the listing on intercot, but only saw a Cesear Salad. I remember eating there when were were at MK before and it was very good. I was hoping to go there again since they have a good selection for our family of 5. Can anyone shed any light on it?

Mickey91
05-22-2007, 03:32 PM
I can't say for sure, but if it is not listed on the intercot menu, it is probably gone. We loved the cheese steak there and it has been gone since fall of 2004:( .

ElenitaB
05-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Even though my latest experience there was last November, we didn't see it on the menu... only the Chicken Caesar salad. Sorry...

Have you checked out the salad at Columbia Harbor House (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/magickingdom/columbia.asp)? It's one I've been meaning to try for a while. :eat:

P.S. You're absolutely right that Cosmic Ray's has a wide variety of offerings, making it a great place for families with varying tastes (though the 9 year old with us thought that the kid's menu left a lot to be desired... particularly in terms of quantity).

Soul_Power
05-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Does anyone happen to have a picture of the chicken & ribs that are sold here? I heard the portions are big enough to share between two people, so I just wanted to get a visual.

Thanks!

..I can't believe my countdown says 7 days!!! :D

Natazu
05-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Does anyone happen to have a picture of the chicken & ribs that are sold here? I heard the portions are big enough to share between two people, so I just wanted to get a visual.

Thanks!

..I can't believe my countdown says 7 days!!! :D
I have one. Send me an email and I'll send it to you.