PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Dust for my Interview

BelleBeauty
05-22-2007, 11:10 AM
I know that this is not the most worthy cause for Pixie Dust - but I am hoping that everyone has enough to spare for those who need it and little old me.

I've been in the same job for almost two years, and I've been looking on and off for the right new job pretty much since I started. My boss is horrible, to0 overwhelmed with everything, control freak to the point where he doesn't let anyone else do the work. He's mean to our crew - just doesn't care at all - and I feel like I am a professional babysitter. There is no room to grow in this job and I feel like I am not learning anything.

I applied for a position and I have an interview tonight at 5pm. My current company has worked with this company, so I'm hoping that I have an in somehow. I'm working today to boost my confidence (I feel like my current job has stamped everything out of me) and really knock their socks off today. I could totally use some Pixie Dust to help get me through - I think that this job could change me life! :thumbsup:

Belle619
05-22-2007, 12:45 PM
You're boss sounds like my old manager. :bang:

Luckily I found a way out, so I'll send you some :pixie: so that you can do the same!

faline
05-22-2007, 12:48 PM
That's a tough situation to be in. Hope you have a great interview and get the new job!

bleukarma
05-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Good luck on the interview and I hope you get the job!!! :pixie:

Namine'
05-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Best of luck on your interview:pixie: I hope you get the job.

offwego
05-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Good luck to you I hope you get it!:pixie: :pixie:

BelleBeauty
05-22-2007, 06:55 PM
So I just got back (into the office) after my interview. It wasn't bad, but I can't tell if it was good. I LOVE the office, the people seem great, they are so busy. I think that I may have a slight in. Really I'm just a big jumble of nerves now. They said they were scheduling any second interviews for next week, so we'll see :mickey:

Dsnygirl
05-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Even though I'm a little late, here's a bunch of :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: for you as you wait to hear about a 2nd interview!! I'm sure you did great - I hope it works out for you!! :thumbsup:

Riri529
05-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Hope your interview went well!:pixie:

mrsgaribaldi
05-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Better late than never :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

BelleBeauty
05-24-2007, 07:30 PM
They called today and I am going in for a second interview tomorrow!

Thank you everyone for all of your pixie dust! :cloud9:

Namine'
05-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Great news:thumbsup:

MissStyles
05-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Congratulations! Goodluck on your second interview and let us know how it goes!

mtown71
05-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Even though I'm a little late, here's a bunch of :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: for you as you wait to hear about a 2nd interview!! I'm sure you did great - I hope it works out for you!! :thumbsup:

:ditto: Good luck to you!! Make sure you let us know how it all goes!

BelleBeauty
05-25-2007, 03:33 PM
So I had my second interview. I met with the person who is leaving the company (to go to school). I think it went well, though it was much shorter.

She told me that they are actually hiring two people, and she is hoping to have one person who is very very experienced and one person who is slightly less experienced.

I think I fall into the second category. I am an event planner but I work for a company that does slightly different things now, so my experience isn't exactly the same.

Thank you for all of your support! I think things are looking good :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
05-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Sorry I'm late, but I wanted to offer some :pixie: for a positive outcome! :thumbsup: