PDA

View Full Version : "Flowers Weekend at Beach Club" Part 2

SUPERMICKEY
05-22-2007, 09:17 AM
As I left off on my previous posting we were fascinated by the flowers. The butterflies at Minnie's Butterflies Garden were amazing. The Monarch were flying all over. there must have been at least fifty of them. Disney really outdone itself on the pirates theme. Mickey and Minnie look amazing with the treasure and so do Goofy, Donald, and Pluto. We heard part of the concert with BJ Thomas. Definetly worth it. He was great. At the American Adventures we got to meet a cast member name Judith who has been with Disney for twenty years. She works at Disneyland but she is here for six months. An amazing lady. We had dinner at Chef's De France. WOW! Their food is awesome and the way they made us feel so welcome; Disney Style like only Disney can. Illuminations was great as always. Then, we hed back to the resort. We decided to go to Beaches and Cream and give the "Kitchen Sink" a try. We ate it all....SOOOOOOO GOODDDD!

Afterwards my daughters head to the arcade and played for a while. Meanwhile my DW and I sat by the pool and relaxed. Nice! The next morning we headed to the Disney Studios (Is going to take me a while to get use to Disney-Pixar next year). We had breakfast with the Little Einsteins at Hollywood Vine. Leo and June were great to my daughters and Jojo and the Lion were also there. We had fun dancing and playing. We headed to the Great Movie ride but first took a look at the flowers sculptures. They were really pretty. I can tell you that the last scene at the Great Movie ride is back to the 2006 version. They had the 99 version for a little while from Feb to April because it broke until they got a copy of the new one. We saw the hidden Mickey at the Ganster Alley on the top window to the left. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Never noticed that one before. We also saw the hidden mickey on the Harry Anderson square autograph as well as Carol Burnett's. Indiana Jones was next but first we got a lot of pics with the characters. All of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am more a kid than my DW but I love my characters....I am like a kid in a candy store...lol.....We also did Star Tours. Nice as always. Next we headed to the Back lot Tour. As we were going to board the train we noticed a few pins that we liked on a Cast Member and started trading. The train left but we took the next. Guess what: BY OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was awesome!!!!!!!Another dream come true! One of the Cast Member rode with us: Samantha. It was great. I got the best pictures ever and we got details about everything. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! After that we headed to the TOT and did it 5 times....and RRC 4 times. We also saw Beauty and the Beast which was nice beacuse I have reservations for the Broadway show on June 16th in New York. We also saw the Voyague of the Little Mermaid and I fought with Wilbur from Mett the Robinsons....It was fun:party: ...We were fighting with swords and my daughters were running around us...lol...After Fantasmic we headed back to the Boardwalk and had dinner at Flying Fish and then headed home!!!! But we are coming back July 27th...Hoorayyyyy!!!!!!!!! :mickey:

Like always Disney never dissapoints and it reiterates the best decision of my life when I became a Passholder in 1988 and a DVC owner this year.....:party: :party:

pdrlkr
05-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

January-2007
05-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks for reporting!

faline
05-22-2007, 03:35 PM
What fun you had! It must have really been fun to have a tram all to yourselves!

sleepingbooty
05-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Great trip - thanks for reporting:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
05-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Sounds like you had a really terrific day at MGM. The lines must have been short to do ToT and RnR so many times in the afternoon. Gotta love that! :thumbsup: Thanks for reporting. :mickey: