PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Quest Questions

Jumpin'JiminyCricket
05-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Hey there folks, pretty new to the VMK thing, I like the quests, but don't really like playing the games, fireworks, pirates, etc. Anyway just started the Pirate quests, and keep getting stuck on the Aztec gold question, are the answers up here yet and I just can't find them, or are they not posted yet. If they're not posted, I can post them as I go along, just let me know. Thanks, and if anyone has the number of gold pieces down yet let me know, I've had to play pirates 3 times today, once b/c I got the question wrong, and then twice b/c of crash.:mad:

Thanks again,

Chescat
05-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Here's what you are looking for:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=1294256&postcount=31

Jumpin'JiminyCricket
05-21-2007, 09:54 PM
Man that was fast, thanks so much.

How did you all find out all this info about VMK? Is it just from playing a lot, or is there some other website to go to? Like who figured out the injun joe caves, that guy deserves a :thumbsup: for sure.

Thanks again, :beer:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Basically one of us tries the quests first, and by trial and error, sometimes we get the right answers and post it here for everyone else to use. We also do that with the in-Park quests and VMK games :mickey:

Slitsilver
05-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Wow that is very thoughtful of you guys. Thanks a lot! :)

Chescat
05-22-2007, 07:38 PM
How did you all find out all this info about VMK? Is it just from playing a lot, or is there some other website to go to? Like who figured out the injun joe caves, that guy deserves a :thumbsup: for sure.
Actually it was Snarky! She figured it out I think the first night. And led us all one by one through the caves. :D