PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this happen to them...

Donald Duck 224
05-21-2007, 08:58 PM
I was wondering if any of you intercotees have the same feelings my family gets sometimes. When we return from disney, we always miss it. After a couple months or so, we then start planning are next vacation for the next march like we always do and other places always come up...then a couple days later we all realize disney is where we want to go.:mickey:

Goofeygal
05-21-2007, 09:10 PM
This is the norm around our household. We are not settled unless we have a disney vacation in the planning.:mickey:

SBETigg
05-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Yes! That happens here, too. We were thinking our last trip would be our last for a while but WDW is always on my mind, and the DH said "let's go back," so back we go.

snifflesmcg
05-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Oh yes, I think we all feel that way. I was planning on doing a cruise in November. That all changed when I heard about free dining coming back. My trip to WDW is already planned. :mickey:

Raye3201
05-21-2007, 09:16 PM
It's the same in our household too....I always think "maybe we should go liay on a beach somewhere" but then when I start investigating, we always all come back to Disney and the beach club. Why go to any other beach when we can have Disney too?
:mickey:

tinksmom02
05-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Ummm, my household? No. ME??? Definitely YES! DD and I could live at WDW, DH can take it or leave it. He OK'ed our Sept trip, though...when we came home in Feb. he said he wouldn't be ready for another trip until 2009...so I guess there's hope for him yet!!

Belle619
05-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Yes, definitely. Once we start looking at other destinations we realize that the hotels and staff aren't going to be as nice, there isn't going to be as much to do or see without having to rent a car, and it just won't be as much fun!

Every year my sister and I plan trips together and we always think of these grand ideas and then come to our senses and pick Disney!!!:mickey:

showmethemouse
05-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Yes definitely with go though disney withdraw