PDA

View Full Version : Customized Maps

2disneyfans
05-21-2007, 06:59 PM
We have been trying to order our customized maps from the Disney website and when we get to the final place your order section, we get a message about a system error and please try again later. Has this happened to anyone else?:confused:

snifflesmcg
05-21-2007, 09:03 PM
I went thru last week and customized all 4 parks. When I went to order it, they asked me to sign in, which I did. After signing in, my map disappeared and all the attractions read 0 again. I gave up.

Mom2princesses
05-22-2007, 09:00 AM
I just ordered mine this morning. Everything went through without a problem. So give it a try today. I guess they were having system problems before. Good luck!

pdrlkr
05-22-2007, 10:49 AM
We ordered ours about 5 wks ago. You have to use Internet explorer or it won't let you finish.

MaryPoppinsFan
05-26-2007, 04:47 PM
I received an email back on March 12th that my maps were shipped but i have not received them. what is the normal shipping time? 2 months seems a bit long

Mickeydream
05-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Ours arrived about a month ago...they're great. Keep trying, they will be worth the wait. :thumbsup:

gueli
05-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Got mine in april.
I remember it taking me 1 or 2 times.
It is worth the :magic: (magic)
:mickey:

Wrigley
05-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Ours took about 2 1/2 weeks to come in the mail, and they are great! When ordering them online, my favorites also erased and went back to zero so I just did it all over again and it worked perfectly. Hopefully if you try it again it will work for you!

Beast_fanatic
05-27-2007, 12:28 AM
I received an email back on March 12th that my maps were shipped but i have not received them. what is the normal shipping time? 2 months seems a bit long

I got mine 2 or 3 days after I got the email stating that they had shipped.

Tink#64
05-27-2007, 10:14 AM
I also got an error message after going through the entire process, but - I got my maps about 3 weeks later! Apparently they've got some issues they need to work out of the website! I even sent WDW an email from the site asking them what I could do, since the site indicates that you can only order new maps every 6 months. I received an email back that I should get the maps & that if I didn't, I could contact them again & they would assist me. How long ago did you request your maps? I hope you get them, or contact WDW from their site, the maps are a wonderful keepsake! Good Luck!
:mickey: