PDA

View Full Version : Seen Kids at Bistro de paris??

Bruegge
05-21-2007, 05:10 PM
I know it's fancy, I know it has no kids menu. I know it's not on the DDP... but...

Has anyone even SEEN any kids there while dining??

If so, how old. DW loves French cusine and I read here that the bistro was more formal/authentic french than downstairs at Chefs.

I've an ADR for Chefs and Bistro is still available that nite if "YOU GUYS.. (note pathetic cry for help...LOL)" tell me I'll be allright to switch. A little scared

As always....

Thanks in advance

Scott

SBETigg
05-21-2007, 05:21 PM
My kid sister dined there with my family when she was eight. I believe they will allow kids, but they don't encourage them. My kids would not have liked anything on the menu, but there are a few kids who do go for different things and can behave.

Personally, I wouldn't bring kids. When they try not to encourage you to bring your kids, that's as close as they get to saying "Please do not bring them, but we won't stop you." Chefs is just as authentically French, but not as old school as Bistro. Perhaps save Bistro for when it is you and the DW alone sometime? But if you decide to go for it, I'm sure you will be welcomed and have a fine time, and a large bill as you will be feeding the kids off the adult menu with no DDP.