PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Machines Connected DLPark And CA

andypooh
05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Are the fastpass machines connected between the 2 parks or could i get a fastpass in DL Park and then 10 minutes later get one in CA? Also, are there any specific attractions where the FPs are not hooked up to the parkwide FP system? I read somewhere that this is sometimes the case with Grizzly River Run. Thanks.

Chescat
05-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Disneyland and DCA are on two different fast pass systems. So what you get in one park doesn't stop you from getting another pass in another.

I know at one point when they had Pirates and Mansion fast passes, that some of the less riden rides were on a different system. I don't think that is still the case. Pirates and Mansion don't have fast passes now. Mansion does when they do the Nightmare Before XMAS overlay.

Only time they might shut down the rapids ride fast passes might be during the winter when there are less riders. Bummer is it sounds like no fast passes on Nemo Submarine. :(

autumn
05-21-2007, 05:42 PM
roger rabbit's cartoon spin in disneyland is also NOT linked up with the rest of the system, so you can get that one as a freebie! :thumbsup: