PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe how hard it is...

Rosanne
05-21-2007, 03:14 PM
to get ADRs since the implementation of the Dining Plan!!! I could barely get anything for the last week in August (a notoriously slow time). I guess I will just have to make them earlier next time...

SBETigg
05-21-2007, 03:21 PM
That last week in August is also the first week of the Free Dining promotion starting on Aug 26, so it is probably more booked than normal as far as restaurants go. I'm going that week, but not eligible for free dining since I'm traveling before 8/26. I was able to get all my ADRs by calling at the 180 days in advance mark, so next time do try as early as you can. Sorry for the trouble.

kakn7294
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
It's probably the free dining that caused you so much trouble. Unfortunately, the restaurants will be packed because of it. In Sept '05, the first year of free dining, the parks were nearly empty but the restaurants were always full! It's always best to call as far in advance as possible for your ADR's. You can always keep trying too - sometimes people cancel and slots open up, especially around the 45 day mark when everyone has to make that final payment.

snifflesmcg
05-21-2007, 04:50 PM
I think everybody is having a hard time getting ADR. I just keeping calling to see if I can get something that wasnt' there before.

Rosanne
05-22-2007, 09:26 AM
ohhhh I didn't realize there was free dining that week. We'll be there from the 12th to the 18th so it wasn't offered... Well thanks for your help!