PDA

View Full Version : "Flowers Weekend at Beach Club"

SUPERMICKEY
05-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Hi everybody...This is my first trip report in a while...I am going to try to make it quick...
DD7...Jeanine
DD12...Jazmine
DW33...Amarilis
Myself....Frank

..We arrived on Friday at the Beach Club at around 9 pm....As soon as we left the car with valet parking my daughters spoted the Captain with the pins...wow...they had a ball with him...They must have traded about 6 pins...My wife checked in and we were pleased to find out that we were upgraded to concierge....She was thrilled...We headed to the room and then took the boat to teh Boardwalk...We saw some magic acts as well as a clown that was playing around....he made giraffes and a lion out of balloons....We ate at Spoodles and delightfully found out that their pizzas were AWESOME!...We ended up back at the hotel at 12....The next morning we got up and headed to Cape May Cafe for breakfast with Goofy...My daughters loved it....DD7 loved Minnie....she talked to her for minutes and I enjoy my meeting with Goofy...the food was excellent and the atmosphere amazing....

Then, we hit the pool....WOW!...I had forgotten how great Stormalong Bay was...The slide (WOW)...We had a ball while DW was getting a massage and then spent some time at the hot tub...Afterwards Epcot it was....We ate at Nine Dragons and rode The Three Caballeros ride...Liked it...Not much different from El Rio del Tiempo but fun...After all it is DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....We rode Test Track and it stoped right on the 65mph turn...WOW!...it was awesome...my DDs were cracking up and my wife was screaming her lungs out....Mission space was awesome....After touring the countries we wanted to ride Soaring but the Fastpasses were gone. Well hold and behold a guy comes walking by and sees me talking about the 2 hour wait and gives us free fastpasses....A dream come true....We also rode Nemo and Friends....Loved the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Will continued....

pogo
05-21-2007, 10:40 AM
Wow..... sounds good so far.:thumbsup:

I can't wait to read more. :D

disneydrmr
05-21-2007, 01:07 PM
An upgrade, fast passes... sounds like a magical start! :mickey:

faline
05-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Great start to your trip! The pool at Beach Club is amazing - practically a vacation all by itself!

BelleCiavo
05-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Congratulations on the upgrade :mickey:

SBETigg
05-21-2007, 05:42 PM
:mickey: How wonderful! What a great start to your trip.

Bethanymouse
05-22-2007, 07:18 AM
I bet the flowers were beautiful! I am so glad that you had such a great time! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
05-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Your trip is certainly off to a wonderful start with that room upgrade! Congrats! :thumbsup: You did some of my favorite things already - breakfast at Cape May, and the Flower Show at Epcot! Thanks so much for sharing. :mickey:

pdrlkr
05-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

January-2007
05-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Thanks for reporting! We'll be at the Beach Club soon too, can't wait! Glad you enjoyed your breakfast at Cape May's!

sleepingbooty
05-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Sounds fabulous, can't wait to read more!