PDA

View Full Version : All Star Music air conditioning question

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Just curious, is the air conditioning at ASMusic motion activated?
Also, how much noise do you here from the outside? I need white noise to sleep so I was wondering if I needed to bring my noise machine.

Beast_fanatic
05-20-2007, 10:17 PM
When I stayed at All Star Movies, I did have trouble during the night with the a/c kicking off. I'd wake up hot, and then get up to go the bathroom and the a/c would kick on. So, yes, I do believe it is motion activated.

As far as white noise, I'd recommend you bring the noise machine.

snifflesmcg
05-21-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm probably the worst person to be responding to this because I can sleep through ANYTHING. However, just to be on the safe side, I'd bring your machine. You don't want to be without it and be sorry. Nothing worse than being tired all day on vacation.

crazypoohbear
05-21-2007, 08:32 AM
J I was wondering if I needed to bring my noise machine.

By Noise machines do you mean your nephews???:blush: ;)

Does anyone have a good idea on how to keep the ac going all night if it is motion sensitive???

DizneyRox
05-21-2007, 09:49 AM
Have they replaced the thermostats to remove manual control?

I thought it you put it on cool instead of auto(It may be different at different resorts) it overrides the motion sensor.

I've also heard of people getting helium balloons and floating them near the fans/vents to keep some movement and attempt to thwart the motion sensors.

mook3y
05-21-2007, 10:03 AM

Does anyone have a good idea on how to keep the ac going all night if it is motion sensitive???

Yes, have you seen those devices that look like a bird, with red liquid in the base that keep dunking into a glass of water?..... :D

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-25-2007, 04:16 PM

Nope! Because they will be in YOUR room, not mine. My room is mine, all mine!

Thanks everyone. Maybe if i bring a small fan, that will work as white noise, and if the a/c if motion activated that will be enough motion to keep it running.