PDA

View Full Version : Where to go in Epcot?

jenperich
05-20-2007, 10:02 PM
We're going to San Angel Inn, Garden Grill, and for right now...Le Cellier. We haven't made our ADRs yet, so I'm trying to get last minute suggestions. What would be your recommendation...Le Cellier or Rose and Crown? Thanks for your help!

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 10:44 PM
I haven't been to Le Cellier but DH and I really enjoyed our experience at R & C.:beer: Great service and very relaxing.

Crow
05-20-2007, 10:45 PM
im sure most will say Le Cellier. its small and hard to get into so make sure to make ADR asap.
i like a few things at R&C :beer: mushroom app, sticky toffee pudding, but i think the food is a little better at LC.

mickeys_princess
05-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Food is much better at Le Cellier but if you get an outside seat at R&C you can watch lluminations while you eat.

mook3y
05-21-2007, 09:19 AM
all 3 choices sound GR8 to us!

:wine: :chef:

ibrowse17
05-21-2007, 10:18 AM
We also enjoy the Biergarten:beer: at Germany:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
05-21-2007, 08:08 PM
In my opinion, Le Cellier is probably as good as any restaurant WDW has to offer! Great food!!:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
05-21-2007, 09:41 PM
In my opinion, Le Cellier is probably as good as any restaurant WDW has to offer! Great food!!:mickey:

Second that:thumbsup: Not really close in my opinion, Le Cellier food and service is always the highest quality.

Natazu
05-22-2007, 05:20 AM
Le Cel over R&C for sure for me. R&C isn't bad at all but the menu is kind of, well, British. You either like it or you don't. Le Cellier is one of the best non-signature restaurants at WDW. Marrakesh is also fabulous; Coral Reef also gets high marks.

Cathy S
05-22-2007, 08:08 AM
I know I am in a minority about this, but I would choose R&C over LC any day. On our last trip, we had to wait at LC for nearly 20 minutes with ADR"S. The dining room was dark, crowded and noisy and if you don't order steak, the menu was mediocore. Service was good, but I just didn't find it to be all that it was cracked up to be. We have never been disappointed with anything at R&C. The service has always been top notch and the food was delicious -- what does "just British" mean anyway? It was not boring and bland at all.

AdventurerKim
05-22-2007, 11:56 AM
Le Cellier is awesome! Don't skip it and do make an ADR for it bc it fills up fast! We used to like R&C, but the last two times we went there, service was bad and they changed the food a bit which was not as good as it used to be. San Angel is great too!

JoDisney
05-23-2007, 04:59 PM
You cannot miss with Biergarten, Rose and Crown and Le Cellier.

jenperich
05-23-2007, 05:06 PM
We have decided to eat at R&C, Le Cellier, Garden Grill, and San Angel Inn. My boyfriend is really picky and I don't think he would like Biergarten...but the four we chose are good for him I think. Thank you everyone for your help!!! It's greatly appreciated. :-)

maryt01
05-24-2007, 08:08 PM
lecellier

EmiB
05-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Le Cellier is tops in my book. Be sure to get the Cheddar Cheese and Bacon soup...it's great with the breadsticks they give you.

Ironic Anecdote: We're family friends with Pam Brody, the piano player at the Rose & Crown, and she got us into LC last week as it was booked full!

Wrigley
05-25-2007, 02:29 PM
We have eaten at Le Cellier and were very pleased with our meal. I didn't think that there were alot of choices on the menu, but what we did order was excellent. I really enjoyed the Cheddar Cheese Soup!:thumbsup: I would recommend Le Cellier!

pook@wdw
05-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Both offer excellent dining w/very different kinds of food. We done both and loved both. Depends on your taste. Steaks @ LeCelliers are wonderful and the atmosphere is cool and relaxing.
We had lagoon-side seating for Illuminations @ R & C on our last trip and couldn't have been more pleased w/the overall experience. Great food and fantastic view!!:thumbsup:

Squeaky Mouse
05-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Le Cellier...our last couple of trips to the R&C were less than stellar.

CuteAsMinnie
05-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Le Cellier was our most dissapointing and horrible dining experience anywhere in WDW. Actually, it's pretty hard to think of ANYWHERE else where we've had such a horrible experience. Without goining into too much detail, we ended up getting out entire meal for a party of 8 comped - that's quite a large chunk of change. Only my husbands steak was satisfactory and he did enjoy it. The rest of us sat and watched him while our dinner either never came, came raw, burnt, you name it. As I recall, the iced tea was good tho.

Jared
05-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Stick with Le Cellier. Many people consider it the best restaurant in World Showcase.