PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving dinner...where??

mousetrapper
05-20-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm going to try to get ADRs for Thanksgiving dinner at Liberty.

Any opinions out there on what a few good backup choices would be for Thanksgiving dinner in case I can't get my first choice? Can be anywhere in WDW.

ElenitaB
05-20-2007, 11:21 PM
There are so many wonderful places to dine Thanksgiving Day, but the one I would least recommend (unless you like big crowds and long lines... and that's just for the restroom). After going one year for Thanksgiving, we decided to "never again" repeat the experience. This past year, we went Thanksgiving "eve" and really enjoyed it. It was a lot less crowded and a good time was had by all.

Just about every restaurant (in the parks and at the resorts) will have some sort of Thanksgiving fare on their menu (with the possible exception of the WS restaurants).

LibertyTreeGal
05-21-2007, 11:13 AM
I would avoid being in the parks like the plague, personally -- but hey, we will be dining at Emeril's Choup Choup over at Universal that night :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
05-21-2007, 11:23 AM
There are so many wonderful places to dine Thanksgiving Day, but the one I would least recommend (unless you like big crowds and long lines... and that's just for the restroom). After going one year for Thanksgiving, we decided to "never again" repeat the experience. This past year, we went Thanksgiving "eve" and really enjoyed it. It was a lot less crowded and a good time was had by all.

Just about every restaurant (in the parks and at the resorts) will have some sort of Thanksgiving fare on their menu (with the possible exception of the WS restaurants).

I took your advice when you gave it to me a few weeks ago..no LTT for us. Sounds like total bedlam.
We are going to the luau! Booked it this weekend! We will stay out of the parks all together on Thanksgiving day! We will hang poolside, rent some water mice, or a boat, then luau it up at dinner. Thanks!

mousetrapper
05-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Well, I got ADRs at LTT...but we aren't planning on spending the day at MK so maybe the crowds won't affect us too much!

mickeymousedabomb
05-22-2007, 07:59 AM
We will take advantage of Spirit of Aloha that evening for a memorable Thanksgiving meal. We are fitting in the traditional Thanksgiving meal at LTT in our trip though!

julieunruly
05-22-2007, 09:33 AM
We're going to avoid MK on Thanksgiving and head on over to Epcot where we'll dine at Le Cellier.

----------------------------------------------

Sept/Oct. '05-POFQ
Nov. '07-Pop Century

:mickey: