PDA

View Full Version : how much during evening EMH

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Hello:
Our plan is to hit MK first thing for 2 mornings and stay until lunch, then go elsewhere. Then we will go to the MK EMH on our last night. My question is: Will we be able to do all of our faves at MK during evening EMH. These include Peter Pan, Philharmagic, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Space/Splash/Thunder Mountains, Buzz and Spectromagic?
Thanks.
:coaster:

Beast_fanatic
05-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Here is a list from info central of the attractions that are open during Evening Extra Magic Hours at the Magic Kingdom:

Magic Kingdom
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Haunted Mansion
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Peter Pan's Flight
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Stitch's Great Escape!
it's a small world
Pirates of the Caribbean

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 10:27 PM
My question should be restated: Will we be able to get it all in during low season at evening EMH?

Nekochan
05-21-2007, 07:43 AM
Depends on how late you stay. Last year, by around 12:15 my son and I were practically the only ones in fantasyland. I got winnie the pooh and it's a small world to myself. (my son is waaaay too 'cool' for those rides.)

MOJoe
05-21-2007, 11:00 AM
The last time my family did MK evening EMH, we did ALL those attractions and more. (except Pirates which was being refurbed). That night MK closed at 11 and EMH ran till 2 a.m., we were some of the very last people out of the park.
We had planned on staying up late, so we took an afternoon nap. It paid off. That last hour, MK was virtually empty. You could walk on any attraction still open. If you want to ride Buzz or SM 3 or 4 times in a row, this is the only way to go! :thumbsup: