PDA

View Full Version : Magical World of Disney

cantwaitogoback
05-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Is anyone else obsessed with live365? I listen for hours at a time to D-Magic Radio and many others.

I think it all stems from the Magical World of Disney on Sunday nights when I was a kid. Any other thirty-somethings think the same way?

mickeys_princess
05-20-2007, 09:53 PM
I love it too! Its the first thing I click on as soon as I turn on the computer and I listen to it the whole time im on the net. I also usually put it on while im cleaning house or cooking and just listen to it!

JPL
05-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Intercot has a station on Live 365 just click the link in my signature and it will take you to out very own station :thumbsup:

mickeys_princess
05-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Intercot has a station on Live 365 just click the link in my signature and it will take you to out very own station :thumbsup:

I never knew!! Thanks! Going to add it now!

Belle619
05-23-2007, 02:25 PM

I actually just discovered Live 365 last night when I got home from work and I love it! So far Intercot is my fav! It was great, I just had it playing in the background as I made dinner and did stuff around the house. It almost made my housework - dare I say - enjoyable!!! :dishes:

Chescat
05-23-2007, 03:48 PM
After JPL told a bunch of us about it, we've been obsessed with it every night. When I get home, it goes on! :)