PDA

View Full Version : CRT for lunch--now need help with an ADR!

Jen66
05-20-2007, 05:17 PM
I called WDW today out of the blue to see if I could get CRT for our July trip, and unbelievably to me, I got it for a late lunch on our last day (July 20). I am super excited as we have never eaten in the castle.
Of course, now I need to cancel our storybook dinner ADR on July 19 (cannot make DH and DS do 3 girly meals!).
What should I replace Norway with?
We have Boma, San Angle Inn, Mama Melrose (FP), Supercalifragilistic Breakfast, and now CRT.
Would love suggestions for a great place for dinner (1 TS) for July 19.

Thanks!

LibertyTreeGal
05-20-2007, 05:34 PM
What park will you be at that day? I am assuming Epcot -- if so then Le Cellier or Marrakesh :cloud9:

But if you might be at MK -- Ohanas (if you can get it this late) or Liberty Tree Tavern for a late lunch (or their character dinner is supposed to be good, just not as awesome as lunch)

Jen66
05-20-2007, 05:47 PM
I am not positive what park, it was going to be Epcot (probably still will be). I am pretty flexible though. I would like good food, we don't need another character meal. Marrakesh is a great idea, we have eaten there and enjoyed it. W have not tried Le Cellier.

Bruegge
05-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Bil just called and said " I called Disney to get a reservation for dinner at Le Ceiller ... they are full"

He called Saturday for the following Tuesday......

and I thought I was an amatuer...

Scott

Mary Poppins fan
05-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Jen66, I'm not sure how old your DS is but Kona Cafe is one of my DS(12) all-time favorite restaurants at WDW. My DDs(6) and DH also enjoy eating there. :eat:

SBETigg
05-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Marrakesh is always good. Le Cellier may be tough to get. If you're looking for something more guy-friendly, there's also Biergarten or Rose & Crown.

kathiep
05-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Have you thought of Biergarten?

I know my DH & DS find it a nice change from all the girlie/princess things.

The food is good, plenty of choices; and the atmosphere is a lot of fun.

Jen66
05-20-2007, 07:37 PM
I could get le Cellier, but it was late. How about Coral Reef?

Mickey91
05-20-2007, 08:23 PM
We really liked Coral Reef when we were there in Sept.:mickey: