PDA

View Full Version : Princess Storybook Breakfast

Morgan6996
05-20-2007, 04:32 PM
I just booked reservations for dining today and we couldn't get into Cinderella's castle for breakfast and it was suggested to me to go to Princess Storybook instead. So, I took their advice. Has anyone ate breakfast here before? Also, it's not listed as a dining table service but I swear the lady said it qualified. Am I just missing it?

Thanks

kakn7294
05-20-2007, 04:44 PM
:welcome: to Intercot! We ate breakfast here in December. It does qualify as a TS location on the DDP. You enter the restaurant and are directed to a little alcove for a picture with one of the Princesses - the day we were there, it was Belle in her yellow ballgown. This picture is later presented to you for purchase for about $26 for a 5 x 7 and 4 smaller pictures but you are not obligated to buy it and you can use your own camera to take pictures as well. After you are seated, you can go to the "buffet" bar were they have fruit and Norwegian cheeses, cold meats, and crackers. Your actual breakfast is served family-style meaning they bring out large plates of food and you all serve yourselves from those platters. You can have refills of anything you need. The rest of the Princesses will visit you at your table, usually coming in quick succession and staying only long enough for an autograph and a picture. The day we went, we saw Jasmine, Aurora, Mulan, and Snow White.

GreenBeetle
05-20-2007, 07:32 PM
We enjoyed the Princess Breakfast. I think the atmosphere is very similar to CRT. And the food was just fine. You still see plenty of princesses - just not Cinderella. Our photo when entering breakfast was with Ariel. Belle, Snow White, Jasmine and Mulan came along later.

Enjoy! :mickey:

TiggerRPh
05-20-2007, 08:04 PM
We do the Princess Storybook Breakfast on every trip....it's wonderful.

We've never done the dining plan so I can't help you on that part.

JCDarzi
05-20-2007, 09:09 PM
We loved the Princess Storybook Breakfast. We waited in a very long line with DD3 last year at Toontown to see the princesses. If I had known that we would get such great pictures with the princesses at the Storybook Breakfast, I wouldn't have waited in any lines.

We were there last September and Belle was in the waiting area and Mulan, Aurora, Mary Poppins, and Snow White came to the table. One of our favorite memories was Snow White planting a kiss on our DS1's forehead. He sported the lipstick mark for the rest of the day.

Also, the food was terrific.

tinksmom02
05-20-2007, 09:46 PM
The Princess breakfast is on the DDP, it's in the Norway restuarant Akershus, maybe it's listed by restaurant name?

We did CRT on our last trip and I was slightly disappointed. The atmosphere was great, the food was good, the characters (Cindy, Mary P, Alice, Belle, Fairy GM) were great, but...I dunno. We were very, very rushed through the whole experience. The front-of-the-house staff that day seemed off, it was blatantly obviously that they all hated their job (at least that day). It was nice enough to do once, but I wouldn't go back.

We are, however, very much looking forward to our Princess breakfast in Epcot!