PDA

View Full Version : buses from MK at night?

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 04:20 PM
How long do buses run after MK closes?

Speedy1998
05-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Officially, I think it is an hour. But, do not worry, as long as there are guest in the park Disney Transportation will have at least one bus waiting to take you back to your resort.

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Well, I was actually thinking about dinner at WL and the Electrical Parade afterward so we would need to get back to MK to catch the bus back to Pop...

Speedy1998
05-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Not sure then. I am sure they can help you at WL though if the MK buses have stopped running.

LudwigVonDrake
05-20-2007, 05:52 PM
You won't be stranded at the MK :mickey:

TiggerRPh
05-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Buses run until the parks are empty.

Mickey Loves Golf
05-20-2007, 09:16 PM
We "officially" run 1.5 hours after the park closes. When guests on my bus ask me this very question I say...."Don't worry folks...if you get left behind you will be first in line for tomorrow! Seriously...you guys are on vacation. Stop worrying and go have a magical time. We promise to get you home. We have a motto here at WDW - "No guest left behind"...now go have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!":mickey: :thumbsup:

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 09:31 PM
We "officially" run 1.5 hours after the park closes. When guests on my bus ask me this very question I say...."Don't worry folks...if you get left behind you will be first in line for tomorrow! Seriously...you guys are on vacation. Stop worrying and go have a magical time. We promise to get you home. We have a motto here at WDW - "No guest left behind"...now go have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!":mickey: :thumbsup:

Sounds like we will be in good hands!
Thanks for all the replies!

TheRustyScupper
05-21-2007, 10:53 AM
. . . I was actually thinking about dinner at WL and the Electrical Parade . . .

1) You will have to take a bus to DTD, then POP.
2) There are no resort-to-resort buses.
3) You can get to/from DTD until about 2:30am.

NOTE: Boats WL-to-Contem stop at 10:00pm and boats WL-to-MK stop 1-hr after the park closes.

TikiGoddess
05-21-2007, 08:33 PM
NOTE: Boats WL-to-Contem stop at 10:00pm and boats WL-to-MK stop 1-hr after the park closes.

I'm assuming this means an hour after evening EMH? We're staying at the WL and I plan on staying at the MK until 2am. Just want to make sure I'll have a boat back to the hotel!

TikiG

dumbo ears
05-21-2007, 09:32 PM
not for sure but I think around an hour or so.

mainemajor
06-23-2007, 07:40 PM

Now if I can only get my DW :minnie2:to agree to slow down when the parks close. She is always afraid that we will be left behind. Thanks so much. :eeyore: