PDA

View Full Version : DTD to Epcot travel time

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 04:17 PM
How long is the travel time from DTD to Epcot during September after lunchtime?

snifflesmcg
05-20-2007, 04:44 PM
I could be wrong....but I don't think you can go from DTD to Epcot or vice versa. I think that you have to access via resort. Meaning, you would have to hop a bus to, let's say, AKL and then take a bus to Epcot. Last year I have ADR for Raglan Road and had to leave the Magic Kingdom, hop to the resort and then head to DTD.

Meteora
05-20-2007, 05:53 PM
If you're driving, probably about ten minutes.

If you're using the Disney bus system, it'll be closer to half an hour because you'll need to take a bus from DTD to a resort, then from a resort to Epcot. I'd leave up to forty minutes for the trip, depending on the time of day.

Sharon1026
05-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Or take the Ferry from Downtown Disney to Saratoga Springs to Epcot...

Always give yourself and hour, and you should be fine.

TheRustyScupper
05-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Best Routes: (including wait times)

1) Taxi (15-min, plus $15)
2) Bus to POP, Bus to Epcot (35-min)
3) Bus to Swan, Boat to Epcot (45-min)
4) Boat to OKW, Bus to Epcot (50-min)
5) Bus to TTC, Monorail to Epcot (60-min)

Disney4
05-21-2007, 04:24 PM
You can also take any available bus to the Boardwalk, Swan/Dolphin, Beach Club or Yacht Club and walk to Epcot via the international gateway if you don't want to wait for the boat.

DizneyRox
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Or take the Ferry from Downtown Disney to Saratoga Springs to Epcot...

Always give yourself and hour, and you should be fine.
Just wante dto point out, the ferry from DTD to SSR DOES NOT go over to Epcot. There is no connecting waterway from SSR, DTD, etc to Epcot.

The only waterway serving Epcot is the one between MGM and Epcot which included Swan/Dolphin, Yacht/Beach Club, and Boardwalk.

Personally, my choice would be to take a bus from DTD to the Beach Club and walk from there. It usually stops at Swan/Dolphin Yacht/Beach, then Boardwalk I think. You can get off any stop and walk, it's all about the distance you feel like walking. Swan/Colphine would probably be the furthest, Beach Club would be the closest.