PDA

View Full Version : i love to shop!

snow_white1993
05-20-2007, 02:48 PM
where's the best place to shop/ im a 14 year old girl and im a spender but dont have much to spend, where's the best store?

snifflesmcg
05-20-2007, 02:51 PM
DTD is a shoppers paradise. There is a ton of shops down there. :shop:

snow_white1993
05-20-2007, 02:57 PM
thanx ill chek it out!

snifflesmcg
05-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention that they have a store there named something like "$10 or less" and it has Disney souvineers for.....$10 or less, lol. Have a blast shopping.

mttafire
05-20-2007, 04:12 PM
DTD is a shoppers paradise. There is a ton of shops down there. :shop:
Yep, Im a 36 y.o. man..I also love to shop.:blush:

mouseketeer mom
05-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Yes! I was going to suggest the "dollar" store at Downtown Disney if you don't have a ton of money! My DD is 13, and she loves the "World of Disney" store in Downtown Disney, even just to look. Its a never ending Disney extravaganza! She also likes the Emporium on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. She is a huge Pirates fan, (make that Johnny Depp fan) so she loves to shop in the store by the ride. She also likes some of the shops thru adventureland, they have neat skirts and things that you can't find in a mall. You know what tho? Its Disney! There will be opportunity after opportunity to shop! They do that VERY well! My kids also never miss a stop to shop at the confectionary candy shop on main street ! They get fudge, all different kinds of M and M's, Tigger PB cups, and Mickey coconut patties! You can get some fun things in there without spending alot.

snow_white1993
05-20-2007, 04:14 PM
ok thank you guys for the info.....i have a feeling im going to like that $10 store! :cool: thanks again.

TIdoubleGR
05-24-2007, 12:32 PM
The shops in world showcase have some really cool/unique items as well, some that are not all too expensive. I remember one time I "shopped" around the world and had a blast...my treasures now occupy a shelf in my curio cabinate. :thumbsup: