PDA

View Full Version : If Im A Thrill Ride Kind Of Girl But Some People In My Family Are Not So Much...

snow_white1993
05-20-2007, 02:39 PM
If Im A Thrill Ride Kind Of Girl But Some People In My Family Are Not So Much, What Rides Could We All Go On And Still Enjoy?

#1donaldfan
05-20-2007, 03:06 PM
The 3D shows are the best for ALL to enjoy....very cool and a place to rest. HM, POTC, Kali RR, Safari....there are just so many that ALMOST everyone, from all ages can enjoy....have the "not so thrilly" ones at least go through the "pre-show" and just "opt" out before getting on the rides....that way they can experience all, with the exception of the actual ride.

psychotekkie
05-20-2007, 04:46 PM
I would say the best way to avoid thrill rides is to only go on rides with no height restrictions. There are lots!

Speedy1998
05-20-2007, 05:01 PM
I would say almost everything in the park. The best thing about WDW is that it is so family friendly. There are only a few rides in each park that only thrill ride junkies will like. On the flip side there are only few attractions in each park that only the kids will like. Everything else is fun for the whole family.

LoriMistress
05-20-2007, 08:30 PM
HM, POTC, any 3D show, TTA, SSE, any fantasyland attraction, TJC, Buzzlightyear, etc.

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Out of a family of 6, only 2 of us really like the thrill rides. There is plenty to enjoy at Disney other than thrill rides. That is not necessarily the case at Universal or even Six Flags, etc.

MsMin
05-21-2007, 01:21 AM
My parents don't like thrill rides and we enjoy POC, IASW, HM, HoP, ITTBAB. Those are their form of "thrill" rides ;) Of course we also love the shows. The LMAESS was thrilling but didn't "shake" them up and all really enjoyed that.

tplmarc
05-21-2007, 04:05 AM
Best Part about people in your family that dont do the thrill rides is there are extra fast passes you can use like when my family goes there are 7 tickets but only 3 of us do the big rides so that is 4 extra fast passes i get for each ride!!!

Marilyn Michetti
05-21-2007, 07:52 AM
If you want to ride TT or MS, and nobody else does, go into the singles line. It goes even faster than fasspass.:D

tink2006
05-21-2007, 08:15 AM
In our family of 3 I am the one that does not like thrill rides:sick: However, I will ride most things at WDW :mickey: Sometimes, if I do not want to ride, I will go through the pre show with them and then go out the "chicken door" :blush: