PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Legs

moe513
05-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Where can you get the turkey legs ? They smell delicious.

jkj1224
05-20-2007, 11:14 AM
at MK you can get turkey legs at the frontierland turkey leg wagon, and the lunchpad at rocket tower plaza in Tomorrowland. Enjoy their great! :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
05-20-2007, 12:00 PM
At MGM you can get them on the Blvd heading towards the ToT. It's on the left by the counter service restaurants.

cperry92380
05-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I know this wasn't part of your question, but...
I noticed while visiting in Nov 06 that the turkey legs are not included on the DDP...
just so you know

Momof2boys
05-21-2007, 01:19 PM
at MK you can get turkey legs at the frontierland turkey leg wagon, and the lunchpad at rocket tower plaza in Tomorrowland. Enjoy their great! :thumbsup:

My oldest loves these - we've had them at both places and they are equally delicious ! :tasty:

garymacd
05-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I always love the smell, but I usually found there was an after-taste that I didn't really like. Still tastes good the first time.
Enjoy.

Wells
05-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Yeah about those turkey legs, and maybe it's just me, but..... Isn't anyone else kind of grossed out by seeing people walking around gnawing on a bone ???
Like in a low budget zombie movie kind of way....:D

Figment!
05-21-2007, 02:53 PM
From Walt Disney World Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp)
Magic Kingdom

Tomorrowland

The Lunching Pad
Meals: Snacks
Hours: Varies with Park Hours
Type: Quick Bite
Price Range: Items under $10
Advanced Dining Reservations: No
Cuisine: Hot Snacks
Description: This venue tucked away in Rocket Tower Plaza is the home to the “Galactic Gobbler” turkey leg and a variety of cosmic frozen drinks like Solar Coca Cola, Minute Maid Cherry Eclipse or Minute Maid Blast-off Blueberry.

Frontierland

Turkey Leg Wagon
Meals: Snacks
Price Range: Items under $6
Cuisine: Turkey Legs
Description: Nothing says old west like gnawing yourself some smoked turkey right off the leg!

Disney-MGM Studios

Sunset Boulevard

Toluca Legs Turkey Company
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Price Range: Items Under $10
Cuisine: Poultry
Description: Grab a smoke turkey leg for a quick hearty bite on the go.

Animal Kingdom

Discovery Island

Safari Barbecue
Meals: Snack
Type: Refreshment
Price Range: Items Under $5
Cuisine: Poultry
Description: Grab a smoked turkey leg or order of chicken wings.

Figment!
05-21-2007, 02:59 PM
I noticed while visiting in Nov 06 that the turkey legs are not included on the DDP...
just so you knowNot as a snack credit, but many Guests have reported being able to redeem a Turkey Leg as part of a Counter Service Credit.

cperry92380
05-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Not as a snack credit, but many Guests have reported being able to redeem a Turkey Leg as part of a Counter Service Credit.
Good to hear! I was trying to redeme a CS credit for a leg... but the CM wouldn't allow it...:confused: (in MGM)
Hopefully things have changed... LOVE these things!!

Figment!
05-21-2007, 04:12 PM
Good to hear! I was trying to redeme a CS credit for a leg... but the CM wouldn't allow it...:confused: (in MGM)
Hopefully things have changed... LOVE these things!!It may have differed in 2006, but as of 2007 the Toluca Legs Turkey Company is listed as both a Quick Service and Snack Redemption location.

The Cast Member could have also been mistaken, hence a good idea to bring the Dining Plan brochure when redeeming credits to point out the listings in case one encounters an unexpected claim.