PDA

View Full Version : DisneyQuest hours

Pinoke68
05-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know at what time does DQ open in the morning? We'll be doing one day at DTD this summer and want to hit DQ early before it gets too crowded.

Has anyone ever ivisted early in the day? I assume it's much more crowded in the afternoon and the evening. How long does it take to do most of the stuff?

Thanks!!!!:mickey:

jkj1224
05-20-2007, 11:21 AM
right now DQ is open 11:30-11pm, 11:30-12am friday and saturday. going earlier in the day and during the week will keep the crowds down as it gets very busy late in the evening. Depending on how much you want to do and how the crowds are it'll take a couple hours. Hope I helped. :mickey:

Pinoke68
05-20-2007, 12:05 PM
You did! For some reason I thought that they opened around 10 am....... :mickey:

LilOrmstonViolet38
05-23-2007, 10:18 AM
you could literally spend a whole day there if you like video games of all sorts... the five different levels offer a variety of different games and such... i would say start with the virtual reality stuff... like the building your own rollercoaster ride thing, the Aladdin's magic carpet thing... and all the ones on i think the first floor, they are all ride type things... one is a white water rapids ride that you are in an inflatable boat and a huge screen is in front of you making you feel like you are really on the water! those rides get big lines (especially all the virtual reality ones) so the earlier you get in line (or beat the line) the better! there was also a human pinball game and a dodgeball game that you are in a cart thing.. those are more of the line getters... i would wait on all the arcade games till it gets more crowded just because those move along faster anyhow... well unless you get people that play multiple games without thinking the people watching want to play... those kids bother me... but hey they are just "in the game" right?? and there food is pretty good and not that expensive so you can get lunch/a snack right there...

so how long does it take??? to do everything... DAYS! so just figure that if you love video games it will be a while, unless the crowds scare you out, that is what happened to me and my parents (granted they don't like video games, so they just wanted out). so hope you find a non-busy day :) oh another tip: don't go when it rains... yes it is all indoors, but everyone is thinking that it is indoors... so it'll be really crowded then.... hope that helps!

Pinoke68
05-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the tips!

One more question: do you have to pay for the individual arcade games (Pac Man, etc.), or are they included in the admission as well?

Thanks!!

Carol
05-26-2007, 07:16 AM
The hours for Disney Quest are posted in Info Central.

Walt Disney World Park Hours (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/parkhours.asp)

crazypoohbear
06-01-2007, 09:59 AM
I believe that the arcade games are included in the price of admission. I don't recall my son's saying they needed money last year when they went

Piglet822
06-01-2007, 10:34 AM
All of the arcade games are included in the admission price. When I was there last there were some games on the 4th or 5th floor that you needed money or tokens for. Those games spit out tickets that could be redeemed for small prizes. You'll also need money if you get something to eat at the Cheesecake Factory :tasty: