PDA

View Full Version : Viewing/Printing ADRs?

GrumpyFan
05-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Why doesn't Disney offer a way to view/print ADRs online? I can understand why they wouldn't allow making changes online, but you would think it would be easy enough to allow guests access to this information in a view only mode.

snifflesmcg
05-20-2007, 12:58 AM
I agree! I have a ton of pencil marking all over pieces of paper. If I could just print out my own thing it would be great. Like a customized trip planner.

tlhewitt52
05-20-2007, 01:21 AM
If I am not mistaken when you get to your hotel you can request a print out unfortunetely you just cannot get one before this!!

Figment!
05-20-2007, 01:57 AM
Not quite the same, but we do offer the INTERCOT Advanced Dining Reservation Planner (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/INTERCOT_ADR_Planner.xls) :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
05-20-2007, 12:03 PM
If I am not mistaken when you get to your hotel you can request a print out unfortunetely you just cannot get one before this!!

You aren't mistaken. You can get a printout of your ADR's with the time, place and confirmation number! It was a great way to confirm my stuff with theirs.

baby minnie's mommy
05-20-2007, 03:01 PM
I wish you could print them out early, too. I also wish you could make meal ressies on the computer, like you can the hotels, especially to keep checking the meals that are booked. The reason I managed to find an extra night for us was because I kept checking the computer until suddenly there was a room open! Someone had apparently canceled.

Last time after we visited Disney they asked us in an email to do a survey, which I did. Maybe we should all say in our surveys to add these kind of features for meal planning!

Seasonscraps
05-20-2007, 04:40 PM
I wish you could print them out early, too. I also wish you could make meal ressies on the computer, like you can the hotels, especially to keep checking the meals that are booked. The reason I managed to find an extra night for us was because I kept checking the computer until suddenly there was a room open! Someone had apparently canceled.

Last time after we visited Disney they asked us in an email to do a survey, which I did. Maybe we should all say in our surveys to add these kind of features for meal planning!

I was just having this exact conversation with DH. It would be so much more convenient to book dining online.

jpH/keD
05-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Well, somewhere out there on a disney site somehow you CAN print all these out. Last November our friends went and they mapped out their whole day and printed a weekly calendar w/ each park per day showing a cool logo filling up the whole day column. I get these disney email update things so I went on there(ages ago) and plugged in each adr(hopefully) and each park w/ all the parade times and special things we wanted to see. However when I went to print the itinerary it WOULDNT let me! :mad: So I thought so when I put my deposit it would let me so I waited.... Well, no now it says they are experiencing difficulties with this program. I wish you all could see the one my friends did. It was so nice!! VERY frustrating... my 2 cents.

Sharon1026
05-20-2007, 08:50 PM
That would be nice!

I just emailed myself all of our adr's and the confirms - just in case I lost the piece of paper I wrote them out on before we left on vacation.