PDA

View Full Version : I think I messed up! Help with Osbourne lights timing!

mouseketeer mom
05-19-2007, 02:30 PM
How does the Osbourne lights show work? I made an ADR at the Brown Derby at 5:30 on the day we are going to the lights, and just realized the park is only open until 7pm that nite. Do they do the lights that early? and that won't give me enough time to get there, right? Should I try to make my ADR earlier? and say the show starts at 6pm, does it run until closing or do I have to get there at 6 pm to see it?

JPL
05-19-2007, 02:34 PM
They usually let you walk through the lights for a little while after the park closes as along as you are still in the park. I know they let guests who come out of Fantasmic visit the lights so you should be fine.

jpH/keD
05-19-2007, 03:12 PM
This is a very good topic! Thanks for the info! We are going to MGM on Tuesday Nov 20th. The hours say the park closes at 7pm but Fantasmic is also at 7pm. We assumed we could walk thru the OL afterwards but how long will we have?? Will they start kicking people out? Any advice is appreciated! TIA!! :thumbsup:

SgtTigger
05-20-2007, 01:56 PM
We always go after Fantasmic ....... It will have a lot less people and you can take your time waking through........

Remember don't catch the snow on your tongue. :snowball:

:cop: :tigger:

TiggerRPh
05-20-2007, 06:29 PM
You should be fine....you won't be rushed through seeing the lights.