PDA

View Full Version : boat dock at MK

Nekochan
05-19-2007, 12:50 PM
I have to get from the Poly to Ft Wilderness for the Hoop de doo. I'm pretty sure there's a boat from the MK to the dock at Ft. WIlderness near the Hoop de doo.

Which will get me closer to the boat that goes from MK to Ft Wilderness - the monorail or the boat from Polynesian?

Thanks in advance. You guys know EVERYTHING.

Pastcastmemberdaughter
05-19-2007, 03:29 PM
I always take the monorial, to me it seems faster!

SBETigg
05-19-2007, 03:38 PM
The boat docks are all slightly closer together than the monorail to the boat docks but the monorail is still pretty close to the GF/Poly dock, so the difference is minimal.

JPL
05-19-2007, 03:44 PM
I have to agree no real difference there but the monorail will be faster than the boat to the MK.

ibrowse17
05-20-2007, 01:00 AM
I would take the monorail to the Cont, then catch the boat from there to FW. :thumbsup:

Sammyjo
05-20-2007, 12:03 PM
I would take the boat from the poly to MK because as posted before the boats docks are all close. Then you get a boat over to FW. Going to the contempary is a good idea, but you have to take the elevator downstairs and walk down to the boat dock. If you go to the contempary be sure to get the boat that goes to FW first, there are two boats. The other boat goes to WL first.