PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on DDP Resv made

queentecce
05-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Hello
I am visiting the end of the year.. I made the following resv for dinner.. just want some opinions on my choices if you have been to them recently. I haven't been since 2002.
Ohana
Le Cellier
Cap n Jacks
Cape May
Japan(can't remember the name)
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Thanks!

Nat

maizey05
05-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Sounds like great choices! Unfortunately I've not tried many of them, but I wish to in the future. Ohana is great like everyone says. One tip I would suggest would be to make your ADR for earlier than 1 hour before Ohana closes for the night. Our ADR was for 8:00. When we got there the entertainment was done and nothing to do but eat quickly, since we felt rushed. The food is good though. Something for everyone.

tinksmom02
05-19-2007, 09:12 PM
They sound like great choices! We LOVE LeCellier! :thumbsup: We did Coral Reef in 2004, I remember it being OK, but they've changed everything since then. Plus sitting near the aquarium is awesome! Heard really good things about OHana's and Crystal Palace, we have ADR's there too!

I think you'll have some great meals!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-19-2007, 11:25 PM
I can only answer on Ohana's and Crystal Palace so far. I enjoyed them both. We almost always do the Crystal Palace. We have ADR's for 2 meals in Aug/Sept because everyone raves about it. And we're going to Cape May for the first time too.
It sounds like you have some good choices.

snifflesmcg
05-19-2007, 11:29 PM
I have been to Cap'n Jacks (we made resv for that one this trip), Crystal Palace (are doing this one as well), Teppanyaki (Japan) and the Coral Reef (have eaten there twice but couldn't get resv this time). All were good. This trip I am doing O'hana's (I couldn't get into Le Cellier). Looks like we have the same tastes.

Mickey91
05-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Went to Ohanas and Crystal Palace 2003. Wonderful!

Le Cellier and Coral Reef Dec '06, loved them both!

Think you made great choices! Have fun!