PDA

View Full Version : Break at sci fi

readytogo2
05-19-2007, 08:43 AM
what are our chances of taking a mid afternoon break at sci fi to grab a quick shake or appetizer? we will there sept 22-29 so free DDP should be over.

tlhewitt52
05-19-2007, 08:54 AM
I know Septemeber is a slow time of year for Disney, but I would still make ADR's even if it is only for an appetizer or dessert. Everytime we are there they are always booked solid and were taking no walk ups so if it is something you really want to do I would make an ADR.

January-2007
05-19-2007, 09:15 AM
we will there sept 22-29 so free DDP should be over.

Actually, people can book with Free Dining as long as the first night of their stay lands on or before September 22, and can then stay for up to 14 nights. Make an ADR if you think you'll want to go, then cancel it if you change your mind.

bethanne6245
05-19-2007, 12:11 PM
We are actually staying the same time you are! We had an issue trying to book Sci Fi and could only get a ressie for 3:50. I would definitley book ahead!

tinksmom02
05-19-2007, 09:15 PM
We'll be there the same time as you, also! I was thinking the same thing, hitting Sci-Fi for snacks and apps. I didn't want to take a chance of not having somewhere to eat our first day, so I went ahead and made ADR's. I didn't have any problems, though...I asked for 5pm and got 4:45...close enough for me LOL

If you think you want to eat there, go ahead and make the ressies, just to be safe.

See you in the World!

PS-we're checking in on the last day of free dining, so we get it for the length of our stay.