PDA

View Full Version : Robin Hood characters in the parks?

TexasPrincessAurora
05-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Has anyone seen any of the characters from Robin Hood in the parks recently? If so where and generally what time of day? It's one of my all time favorite movies and is a current favorite of DS3. We'd love to meet the characters.

bcornette
05-18-2007, 11:07 PM
both of the past 2 years we have seen Robin Hood, Prince John, and Friar Tuck. All of them were right inside the entrance of MK. Both in the early morning and late afternoon. I think they were always near guest relations also, I know Friar Tuck and Prince John were near Guest relations both years but not sure about Robin.
It was my highlight when I saw them since it is my favorite show as well.

JohnnyJayhawk
05-19-2007, 09:38 AM
We've seen Robin Hood at Epcot, but not since they stopped doing the character bus.

Likewise, we saw Prince John at the front of MK.

Friar Tuck we've found at AK in the front area where the characters hang out.

You'd think that they'd rotate them in over at England in Epcot.

johnfunkwriter
05-19-2007, 09:42 AM
The afternoon parade at MK.

John:mickey:

FriendsofMickey
05-19-2007, 09:43 AM
I do not ever remember seeing Robin Hood, but like you I really hope that we see them this years trip.... my girls absolutely LOVE Robin Hood. They ask almost daily to watch it .. .they switch between Peter Pan and Robin Hood.:mickey:

tlhewitt52
05-19-2007, 11:45 AM
In May we saw Friar Tuck and Robin Hood right by Aloha in between there and the Magic Carpet Ride!!

PirateLover
05-23-2007, 05:14 PM
This past week we spotted Friar Tuck at the AK entrance in the afternnon along with Brer Bear and Launchpad McQuack. What an odd combo. Saw him again around early evening at the MK entrance, this time paired with Gideon from Pinocchio!

Wolf
05-23-2007, 10:08 PM
We saw Friar Tuck in AK with Launchpad and Meeko(Pochahantas) in October when we went. I really want to see Robin, he is deffinantly one of my top 5. Thank yall for tellin where we might can find him!

bdm@pga
05-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I have seen Robin Hood and Friar Tuck in rotation at MGM. They are usually to the front left (facing the hat) of the hat. Last time, they were rotating with Pinochio and Gepetto....:thumbsup:

Kate In Wonderland
05-24-2007, 02:23 PM
They were in the front of MK (over towards the left in front of City Hall) on Monday. Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Little John, Prince John (a lot of John's! :) ) were there. And I think Maid Marian might have been there too.

DisneyNut2005
05-27-2007, 12:11 PM
They were in the front of MK (over towards the left in front of City Hall) on Monday. Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Little John, Prince John (a lot of John's! :) ) were there. And I think Maid Marian might have been there too.

Maid Marian?! Are you sure that she was there?

Do you have any pictures? Please PM them to me.

Mickey91
05-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Wow! We have been wanting to see Robin Hood! I have a picture of me with him when I was 2. (Loooong time ago) Would love for my DH and DKs to see him!:mickey: Thanks for the info!

jnj
05-28-2007, 09:59 AM

I also would love to hear more about this and see photos, it would be so awesome if Disney is getting more characters like this out, please share photos, also please share if you have seen this gang out and about in MK lately, would be great. :mickey:

DisneyNut2005
06-01-2007, 02:05 AM
Have the Robin Hood characters appeared in Town Square since the Monday that was mentioned?

I've been to the MK a couple of times since that Monday and I've seen no trace of them.

I hope that they'll appear regular in Town Square for the summer at least. Anyone know if that'll happen?

joanna71985
06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately the only characters appearing in Town Square on a regular basis at this time are the Pinocchio characters and the Family Fun Parade characters.