PDA

View Full Version : Question: Hidden Mickeys

DakotaDisney
05-18-2007, 06:55 PM
I know there are a lot of hidden Mickeys :mickey: all over the theme parks and resorts.

I have seen some of them, but I was curious. Does anyone know exactly how many there are supposed to be total and in each park & resort?

It would be interesting to know officially how many there are. It would be fun to know if you found all of them or not. Aslo I think that sometimes people think they see some that were not intentional or are not really true hidden Mickeys.

dra_rosie_k
05-18-2007, 07:40 PM
I don't know that you will ever get an "official" count or listing of them. The best bet is to get the Guide to Hidden Mickey's book. Even that gets outdated quickly as they change and add some more to WDW.

You can also check out some web sites -- google Hidden Mickey to see them.

Makusu
05-19-2007, 12:32 AM
There will never be an official number because imagineers are constantly changing them and where they are! The best example of that is at the haunted mansion. They are always trying to hide little mickies in the cobwebs. :secret:

If you are serious about searching for them, I suggest you buy Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets. It is a great investment. I bought it a few years back and have found most of them in the book. Needless to say, several of them are missing on different reasons. If you couldn't find one try asking a CM and see if they know anything.

Happy hunting! :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-19-2007, 12:36 AM
No official count, because they are unofficially put there.
Steve Barrett's Hidden Mickey books are a good source of where to find them.

tplmarc
05-20-2007, 03:57 AM
hiddenmickeysguide.com Thats the guy who has the book you can find it in pretty much any book store