PDA

View Full Version : Which characters were out for the "characters in bloom" at Epcot?

Amy_Callaghan
05-18-2007, 06:39 PM
just looking to see if anyone has a list of characters that we're out and about?

plutoboy
05-19-2007, 10:30 AM
I plan on going tomorrow but from what I read on another website is that the 7 Dwarfs were out in Germany, Buzz and Woody, Esmerelda, all of the Alice Charcters and Amigo Donald. All and all doesn't seem very rare but hoping things will be different on Sunday

Amy_Callaghan
05-20-2007, 09:41 AM
I plan on going tomorrow but from what I read on another website is that the 7 Dwarfs were out in Germany, Buzz and Woody, Esmerelda, all of the Alice Charcters and Amigo Donald. All and all doesn't seem very rare but hoping things will be different on Sunday

I dont think Esmeralda was out though because I called and asked if she was and they told me she wasn't but you never know. :)

joanna71985
05-20-2007, 08:18 PM
I was there today from 3:15 to about 7pm. I met:
*Disney Bear
*Baloo
*Aurora
*Aladdin
*Jasmine
*Genie
*Jessie
*Woody
*Buzz
(Saw Belle and Beast, but didn't get in line. Same for Kenai and Koda).
*Esmerelda
*And all 7 Dwarves!!

J9
05-21-2007, 02:20 AM
I was there on Friday, May 18th. These are the characters we saw out:

-Snow White and the 7 dwarves (Germany)
-Mulan and Mushu (China)
-Caballero Donald (Mexico)
-Pinnochio (Italy)
-Esmeralda (France)
-Beauty and the Beast (France)
-Sleeping Beauty (France)
-Marie (France)
-Koda and Kenai (Canada)
-Eeyore, Tigger, and Pooh (UK)
-Jessie, Woody, & Buzz (UK)
-Mary Poppins & Bert (UK)
-Friar Tuck (Future World)
-Genie, Aladdin & Jasmine (Morocco)
-Peter Pan, Wendy, Hook & Smee (Future World)
-Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale (Future World)
-Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Tweedles (Future World)

Off the top of my head, that was everyone I remember. The 7 dwarves totally took the cake, but it was such a madhouse trying to get to all 7 in the short time they had to be out and about.

plutoboy
05-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Sounds like a good variety of characters but still not that rare as what it seems others have seen in the past. Toy Story characters in the UK is different!!??

Unfortunately I had to skip going...too bad too because I still haven't seen Marie in person...pictures are too cute.

joanna71985
05-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Marie was not out yesterday. I was looking for her.