PDA

View Full Version : Buying DVC during a WDW trip

mrsHerbie53
05-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I thought I read on the boards that if you decide to buy DVD during a WDW vacation that your trip was converted to points or Disney would somehow credit your trip for you. I can't find this and don't think I made it up.

Does any one know what I am talking about or have you had it happen to you and can you eleborate?

Thanks!

mook3y
05-18-2007, 05:27 PM
I thought I read on the boards that if you decide to buy DVD during a WDW vacation that your trip was converted to points or Disney would somehow credit your trip for you. I can't find this and don't think I made it up.

Does any one know what I am talking about or have you had it happen to you and can you eleborate?

Thanks!

We bought last year and they didnt offer this to us.

mrsHerbie53
05-18-2007, 06:12 PM
It is entirely possible that I did make that up. It has been an exasperating week!! :confused: :goof:

Sorry if I did. I just thought for sure I saw some incentive that mentioned that. But then I also had a dream the other night that I was at the mall with Pamela Lee...:laughing:

Donald A
05-18-2007, 10:35 PM
We bought into DVC last November during a trip. All they gave us, which they give everyone I think, were 3 fast passes good immediately. Unfortunately they did not work :confused:

mook3y
05-19-2007, 12:53 AM
It is entirely possible that I did make that up. It has been an exasperating week!! :confused: :goof:

Sorry if I did. I just thought for sure I saw some incentive that mentioned that. But then I also had a dream the other night that I was at the mall with Pamela Lee...:laughing:

:D

I remember hearing something about getting some kind of credit.... but, it was quite a while ago.

I just know they dont do it now. :(

FiggyFan
05-19-2007, 09:50 AM
There was a time when they offered a credit based on the cost of your current stay if you purchased while you were there - so you didn't make it up. It has been a while since I saw that deal.

Ian
05-19-2007, 11:43 AM
They offered to let us move over to SSR if we bought while we were there. They would have credited us back our unused nights at Pop.

You're not making it up.