PDA

View Full Version : Look I see Cat!!

WED1901
05-18-2007, 04:45 PM
I swear I just saw Cat :bolt: chasing Jack Sparrow down Main St. And a snake chasing Varcity! There is no hiding now all you west coasters! We are watching!!:look:

http://webcam.hojoanaheim.com/home/homeJ.html

PinkJJ
05-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Hey, Thats where we stayed last April (Howard Johnson) when we went to Disneyland. That view is exactly like the one we had out on our balcony. Aww, brings back memories.:cloud9:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-18-2007, 07:32 PM
Cat chasing Jack Sparrow? :D That I can imagine :P

Chescat
05-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I swear I just saw Cat :bolt: chasing Jack Sparrow down Main St. And a snake chasing Varcity! There is no hiding now all you west coasters! We are watching!!:look:
Okay you! I need to look for my pictures I took last week. Got a picture of the webcam on top of the matterhorn. Maybe you can see our protest at the VMK booth next Friday! Varcity is tall enough, you could probably pick him out in the crowd. :D

varcity
05-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Look for the guy who is on fire...

My computer is way too slow to watch the web cam. It would be neat to watch, if it is on the matterhorn, as mickey ascends to the top. :mickey:

bigpapiortiz34
05-26-2007, 04:15 PM
HAHAHA! Cat chasing Sparrow down Main Street...Varcity being chased by a snake?! You guys better stop before I fall out of my seat with laughter. That is so funny!

Chescat
05-26-2007, 08:03 PM
Actually I think when we hit Pirate Island next week, I need to take a video of Varcity's trip through pirate island, then his singing his way through Pirates of the Carribean. Then conclude with his musical rendition in Its a Small World.

Course his brother will be following in another boat, not wanting to know either one of us. ;)

JPL
05-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Course his brother will be following in another boat, not wanting to know either one of us. ;)

I will be in another state riding Piarates not wanting to know either one of you so I can definately related to his brother ;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Singing his way through Pirates of the Carribean. Then conclude with his musical rendition in Its a Small World.

:rotfl: :haha: :funny: Wow Ice, looks like you have some competition there! :D