PDA

View Full Version : Pooh's Puffed French Toast

DisneyMomx2
05-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Has anyone tried this? It is at the Crystal Palace and all I can say is YUM!! I am going to try and make it this weekend after being so happy to find the recipe on Intercot. :thumbsup:

Have you ever tried making anything at home that they make at WDW? How has it come out?

Niecyboo
05-18-2007, 03:05 PM
My DH and I have tried several recipes at home, but I have a compulsive habit of never following recipes. Either they have an ingredient I don't like (even though I'm copying something I love) or it's something I can't find.

Fu Fu turned out great
Butternut Squash soup--eh

I did make a wonderful Strawberry Soup the other day (1900), it tasted just like theirs, even though I used different ingredients.

Bethis26fan
05-18-2007, 11:25 PM
We tried to make the pesto from tony's...ugh:ack: it was not good at all. We followed the recipe but it didn't taste like Tony's.

jenperich
05-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Has anyone tried this? It is at the Crystal Palace and all I can say is YUM!!

Do they serve this french toast at the character breakfast? I would love to try it...but we probably won't order off the menu.

Altair
05-20-2007, 08:24 AM
To get puffed french toast all you need to do is add some flour to your mix.:mickey:

DisneyMomx2
05-21-2007, 11:00 AM
It is served at the character breakfast (on the kids table) and it is awesome.

I made it yesterday and, much to my family's delight, it came out perfect!! (Except for the lack of characters and atmosphere.) LOL

jenperich
05-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Can adults grab things off the children's table at the character breakfast? I would love to try the Pooh's Puffed Toast.

DisneyMomx2
05-23-2007, 09:16 AM
Absolutely!! Try it and enjoy!! If we weren't allowed, we would have been a table full of adults in serious trouble. LOL