Jeremy
05-18-2007, 01:37 AM
I went to the hospital to see my grandma
and guess what crawed out of my door
when i was getting out?

A big snake!!:jaw:
I guess he wanted a ride:funny:

I am gald I did not know the snake was in there
while i was driving,I could have crashed.

The poor snake ran off so fast to the grass.
He was scared, more then I was. lol

PinkJJ
05-18-2007, 01:57 AM
Oooh, yuck! I can't even look at them. Glad your ok Pirate.:thumbsup:

We gave a squirrel a ride from the Moab Mountains in Utah to San Diego once. He jumped out at a gas station there. We even spent a night in Las Vegas. So he had a long trip with us. We knew we had a passenger on board because during the night he ate our sunflower seeds.:D

Chescat
05-18-2007, 02:00 AM
You should have kept the snake for Tomorrow, he just loves snakes. :blush:

And here we were abusing you by lowering you in the well tonight. :)

Jeremy
05-18-2007, 02:18 AM
how funny that squirrel. ha ha
He had a free vacation. lol

oh i had allot of fun tonight with you all
I had a blast!!
you all trying to get me to talk. hehe

What fun!:thumbsup:

RenDuran
05-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Nachocat kept getting mice in an old car her and Dad kept around for my grandmother. One day when Mom, Nachocat, took Grandma to an appointment, Mom saw a mouse run across the floor! She could hardly keep driving the car, but she knew if she reacted in any way that my Grandma would probably have a heart attack! So she had to keep driving knowing that mouse was running around her feet! I don't know how she did it! :scared: :mouse:

I love your snake and squirrel stories! :squirrel:

scottgr
05-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Those are some pretty funny stories. The snake one would make me jump I think. Good think it did not jump out when you were driving.:thumbsup:

Patricia
05-18-2007, 11:20 AM
When I was a new driver I shared a car, not a very nice car, with a mouse for a bit. Every once in awhile it would make an appearence. Either walking across the dash at a light or it would be there with a "dear in headlights" look when I opened my glove box. Fortunatly, I'm not scared of them. When I finally decided it was time for him to move on (my friends were terrified and it had moved into the roof lining taunting them, heh) I had to pull out my back seat.. The mouse had a lovely bed in there and enough dry dog food packed in there to feed a horse for a week. (Note: don't store your pet food in your garage) Every time I turned the heater on it blew dog food around inside the dash making a rattling noise.

Editors note: There were no mice harmed in the making of Patricia's life story.

RenDuran
05-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Every time I turned the heater on it blew dog food around inside the dash making a rattling noise.

Editors note: There were no mice harmed in the making of Patricia's life story.

I can't stop laughing at that!

varcity
05-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Ugh, I just got a chill knowing he was in the car the whole time..... Ah, never really was afraid of snakes, but over the past 2 years the fear has been increased. No more Indy for me :mickey:

Glad he didn't eat you!!!

cheshirecollector
05-18-2007, 06:35 PM
I once saw an episode of the show "Pimp my Ride", where they fix up someone's old car. The owner showed them a few signs that a rodent had been in the car at some point. She thought it was gone, but as soon as they started taking apart the back seat, they found a rat! Ewww...

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-18-2007, 07:36 PM
How scary! :eek: Glad it didn't bite you. That would've been terrible. :hide: :hide2:

bigpapiortiz34
05-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Holy Cow! I would have screamed like a little girl if that were to happen to me! Good thing you were at a hospital, so if that snake scared you to much and gave you a heart attack, bam shazam, you would be at the hospital doors in no time :)

Glad your okay, and hopefully no more snakes go around your cars to often.