PDA

View Full Version : Growler Fills at Big River

TomDecapolis
05-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know if the Big River Grille fills growlers? I'm a fan of craft beer and in general good hand crafted beer can be hard to come by. If I can get a growler fill at the Big River Grille that would be awesome.

Tom

Figment!
05-21-2007, 05:25 PM
They do not currently list a growler option or any type of re-fillable keepsake option.

You may want to contact the restaurant directly to check on the off-chance of them having one but just not listing it.

xipetotec
05-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Does anyone know if the Big River Grille fills growlers? I'm a fan of craft beer and in general good hand crafted beer can be hard to come by. If I can get a growler fill at the Big River Grille that would be awesome.

Tom

I've wondered the same thing! I've also never managed to be there when they've had an ale on CASK. ( I know they have a hand pump, I've seen it, it's just always dry when I'm there )

Stickey
05-22-2007, 12:02 PM
A growler to go would be great! :beer: :beer:

Unfortunately, I do not think that growlers are available at Big River. Growlers would decrease beer sales at WDW resorts, thus Disney may not want the compettition. Also, Florida laws may not allow it. A FL resident should be able to confirm if growlers are legal in FL.