PDA

View Full Version : Sugar-free ice cream at parks?

baby minnie's mommy
05-17-2007, 04:17 PM
We plan to go to Magic Kingdom & Epcot. Where can you get either sugar-free or no-sugar-added ice cream? Please list anything except the table service restaurants. Thanks in advance!

January-2007
05-17-2007, 05:52 PM
I think I saw sugar free ice cream at the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor in the Magic Kingdom. We were there on a Saturday night and let's just say had lots of time to look around. Obviously the choices are going to be limited in terms of flavors, but WDW is pretty good about this kind of stuff. Other than that we only got ice cream at our resort, and I really wasn't paying any attention. I'm sure others will come along shortly with more information.

ILoveLegos
05-17-2007, 09:45 PM
There is sugar free vanilla ice-cream at the ice cream shop on Main Street in Magic Kingdom. As a side note there is awesome sugar free chocolate mouse in Norway's Bake shop - both are delicious must haves for my family!!! :thumbsup:

Harriet
05-17-2007, 09:45 PM
It is at the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street,Also at Electric Unbrella at Epcot,At the Ice Cream Place At Downtown Disney,I believe also at Gerdies at MGM. It has become a lot easier lately to get sugar free items at Disney then in the past. I also seen some in the food courts at the different hotels.

baby minnie's mommy
05-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanks everyone! It would be nice to sit at the ice cream shop on Main! DD(2) loves ic, as does my DH who is diabetic (type 2).

Oh, and the chocolate mousse sounds great! DH has to have sugar-free chocolate pudding every day in his lunch. :D We like the ride in Norway, so we'll probably be there anyway.

Keep the suggestions coming! :number1: