PDA

View Full Version : Ak Am Pm

Crow
05-17-2007, 03:05 PM
seems that i go earlier on in the day and dont stay; hit another park or 2 or 3.usually leave to go to lunch at Epcot
ill be there end of May and wondering if the crowds thin out some after the afternoon parade and whether it might b better to go then for EE etc even though the animals might not be as active.
ive also never eaten there, but might try a cs since ill b on the dining plan

Mousefan29
05-17-2007, 10:21 PM
We did AK for a day in Dec. It's usually a 1/2 day for us, but we really enjoyed ourselves! We like eating at the Flame Tree BBQ, it has outdoor seating near the water and it a little out-of-the way. Plus, we had more time to wander and see characters, etc. It was nice not to rush through everything.

DDuck66
05-18-2007, 09:35 AM
Usually the parade is at the end of the day so there is not much time afterwards to enjoy the rides. The crowds do tend to disperse as the parade goes by. If you want to watch the parade, get a location that is close to EE so that you can hit it first. I would also figure that it might be less crowded during the parade.
Have fun!!!
MK Tommorrow!!!!! "I am too excited to sleep".

MMouse6937
05-18-2007, 05:33 PM
We actually always have the same problem you mentioned. If we go early we are pretty much done by lunch time. This year I have decided to sleep in a little bit and get there a little before lunch, that way we can do some attractions and then get our spot for the parade. We are then heading to Boma for dinner at the AKL. Should make a nice day. Except I kinda wanted to ride KRR but don't want to be soaking wet at dinner...have to think more about that :confused: Good luck, have fun! :thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
05-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Try AK when it's open late for Extra Magic Hours...we got there at 5pm...got on the last bus for the Safari, had dinner and rode EVEREST quite a few times...the park is quiet and lovely at night...we enjoyed the carnival type rides in Dino-land...too bad Nemo show doesn't have a night show...that was the only thing we missed...We like the Pizzafari and eat our food outside around the corner, it's pretty there and quiet...it's behind the restaurant on a patio by the bridge to Camp Minnie/Mickey.

Enjoy your visit...

:pirate:

dumbo ears
05-19-2007, 11:52 AM
I'd say stay all day and esxperience everything.

LudwigVonDrake
05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
My history with AK is go earlier in the day and then head on to another park. I was disappointed in the evening EMH on my last trip two years ago. Africa was not open, Everest was being built and once we did everything a couple of times, we went back to the hotel to swim in the pool :swim: