PDA

View Full Version : I gotta be desperate

SteveL
05-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Last night I found myself tuning into the Sirius traffic and weather report for Orlando and wishing I was back there.
Now if I just had a video of the Appliance Direct commercial.......

Jimenyfan
05-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Last night I found myself tuning into the Sirius traffic and weather report for Orlando and wishing I was back there.

I've done the same thing. My husband and sons love the Appliance Direct commercials.

Piglet822
05-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Personally, I think y'all are crazy! :rolleyes: I think the Appliance Direct ads are some of the most obnoxious commercials I've ever seen.
But, you asked for it, I deliver:

Appliance Direct (http://www.appliancedirect.com/main/index.asp)

Over on the right hand side of the page is a link for different videos.

SgtTigger
05-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Personally, I think y'all are crazy!

Ha Ha Ha Jeanne............ this coming from you......

One question..... How do you find all this stuff????????

Now if you could just pipe down the Disney Room TV I would be in great shape.......

:cop: :tigger:

SteveL
05-18-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks Jeanne. I have played numerous bits from the website for a while. As nice aas it is, it just isn't the same effect as watching the whole thing on TV while you're getting ready for dinner.
All of us laugh ourselves silly at theis when we're on vacation.
I guess we're Wakki-Nu-Nu.
I'd love to get the video of the whole commercial for DS for Father's Day.

I LOVE APPLIANCES!!!!!!

TennesseeTink
05-18-2007, 11:44 AM

I do this all the time, reminds me of the drive down to WDW. Also I listen to all the Disney channels on Live365. There's something about that parade and Illumination music. Most people would think we've all come unhinged. That's why I love Intercot; you folks make me feel normal for loving Disney like I do.:thumbsup:

SteveL
05-18-2007, 01:55 PM
The only thing better than Appliance Direct is the Family Auto Mart commercials.
These things are better than half the programming on network TV.

minnie1956
05-18-2007, 10:53 PM
You Tube has those videos' and audio clips you are looking for!
I need my "fix" every so often too.
Good luck!

Ian
05-20-2007, 11:39 AM
If I could find a way to pipe in The Top Seven Must See Attractions at Walt Disney World to my DD's T.V. I'd never need a babysitter again.

When we're down in WDW, I'm not sure what's more popular ... the attractions and rides or Stacy!

mickeys_princess
05-20-2007, 10:39 PM
I laughed and laughed about the appliance direct guy! My husband and I watched this forever one night on our honeymoon! I cant believe other people watched this too!

SpecJoe Magic
05-23-2007, 04:58 AM
The only thing better than Appliance Direct is the Family Auto Mart commercials.
These things are better than half the programming on network TV.

I just watched several of the Family Auto Mart commercials on YouTube. That's the first time that I had ever seen them. I must say that they are among the most bizarre commercials that I've ever seen. I laughed at most of them, and I laughed especially hard at the "Family Man Dance." :rotfl: I think I'll watch the Appliance Direct commercials as well.

mreinventtt
05-23-2007, 07:40 AM
You are totally not crazy. I listen to it too. On a daily basis. And I also listen to the Disney channel on 115 on sirius also.
Its alot of kids music but its FUN.
Missy

bleukarma
05-23-2007, 07:54 AM
If I could find a way to pipe in The Top Seven Must See Attractions at Walt Disney World to my DD's T.V. I'd never need a babysitter again.

When we're down in WDW, I'm not sure what's more popular ... the attractions and rides or Stacy!

I have to admit that when I'm staying at WDW I keep The Top Seven Must See Attractions on constantly! I actually look forward to it. It just doesn't feel like WDW without Stacy...no matter how annoying she gets!

alicia524luvstw
05-23-2007, 06:21 PM

:mickey: That's funny. I do the same thing

pook@wdw
05-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Don't feel bad. I have the Orlando Traffic/Weather channel on my XM pre-set and I check it every day. When we get closer to our leave time, I'll check it more often!:D

LudwigVonDrake
05-27-2007, 10:39 AM

White Porcelain...

I LOVE APPLIANCES!!! :D

beachezncream
05-29-2007, 10:51 AM

hahahah :funny::funny: ahh check into your hotel , turn the tv on and there it is, it never fails :cool: [ trying not to laugh out loud, im in study hall ]