PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Star Wars Weekends Merchandise

Figment!
05-17-2007, 10:13 AM
2007 Star Wars Weekends Merchandise

Lucasfilm Press Release
May 15, 2007

A few months ago, fans got a sneak peek at four new exclusive maquettes bound for this year's Star Wars Weekends at Disney-MGM Studios in Florida. Visitors will have a bunch more exclusives waiting for them this year when the annual event stops in for four consecutive weekends between June 1 and June 24, with a great poster, pins, figures and other collectibles now readying for release.

Action figure collectors will want to keep an eye out for the five cantina band members who will be offered in the new 2007 packaging with a Star Wars Weekends sticker attached. Each figure includes a different instrument, and pressing a button on the base plays a selection of cantina band music.

2007 Star Wars Weekends Merchandise (http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/news20070509.html)

Tygger7
05-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Boy, do I wish we could make it to SWW again this year! Awesome goodies! Friends of ours are going and I've already given them $$ to get us some to the 2007 merchandise...especially since it's the 30th anniversary this year! (Now I feel old....I remember seeing the original Star Wars in the theater in 1977...):yoda:

Crow
05-17-2007, 01:57 PM
thanks for that link
from what ive seen i think i like the pics that will be at the airport better than the merch, although ill check out the cantina band.
the pins ive seen coming dont really impress me but ill look at them when im there for the first weekend of it

ElenitaB
05-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Those airport posters are GREAT! Very clever! And they make a nice desktop background (even if it's a little blurry).

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful time if they're attending SWW this year!

P.S. I'd love a Princess Leah Minnie if someone wouldn't mind picking it up for me.

Dracula766
05-17-2007, 11:02 PM
:joy::woohoo:
Today marks 2 weeks til I head for the airport.

I need to get all my loose change together for all the STAR WARS gear that I'm gonna buy. :yoda: :darth: :trooper: :ewok: :chewy:

Mandalorian30
05-18-2007, 03:02 PM
I would LOVE to hit Star Wars Weekends this year. But, alas, I was just in DW in March. No way I could make another trip there this year.

Which stinks, because I'd love to snag those Cantina Band figures. I actually already have those figures, since they are the same as the Wal-Mart Exclusive Tins. But, I love those bases! That's the only reason I really want them! Heh!

And I love the airport posters! Those are fantastic!

Oh, I'm new here, BTW. :D

Beast_fanatic
05-18-2007, 11:20 PM

Welcome!

DizHawk
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Would I be able to talk anyone into picking up a plush set for me and mailing them? I've got the entire collection so far and my 5yo DD would flip out over a stuff MinnieLeia.

PM if you are able.

Crow
05-21-2007, 10:44 PM
I would LOVE to hit Star Wars Weekends this year. But, alas, I was just in DW in March. No way I could make another trip there this year.

Which stinks, because I'd love to snag those Cantina Band figures. I actually already have those figures, since they are the same as the Wal-Mart Exclusive Tins. But, I love those bases! That's the only reason I really want them! Heh!

And I love the airport posters! Those are fantastic!

Welcome:darth: :yoda:
I'll check out the merch for you