PDA

View Full Version : Wolgang Puck Cafe

Spaceship Tigger
05-17-2007, 07:43 AM
We just recently decided to go back to Wolfgang Puck's on our upcoming trip after last eating there in 2004. I didn't realize that it's on the DDP list now - are there any limits to what you can get there on the DDP? I know Planet Hollywood has a limit. It seems like WPC would be a really good deal on the DDP for what is offered there.

Also, does WPC take ADRs now? I know back in 2004 when we went they did not.

DDuck66
05-17-2007, 09:09 AM
I am not sure about the Cafe, but the WGP Express does limit you to certain entre's on the menu.

MissStyles
05-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Yes they do take ADRS and I'm pretty sure there aren't any limits. I've eaten there before on the dining plan and I ordered whatever I wanted. Enjoy!

tinktude
05-17-2007, 10:09 PM
I just got back on Tuesday from a girls weekend and we ate at WPC twice during our stay. Once for dinner and once for lunch, and there was no restriction on what you could order. The food was good, but the atmosphere was a bit louder than I like.

Dinner I had the steak with a cesar salad.
Lunch I had some pasta with a salad.

I recommend for dessert the white chocolate cheesecake it was very yummy!!!!

Carol
05-18-2007, 08:15 AM
Last year when dining at the café for dinner the only 'restriction' was the sushi platter. It's on the appetizer menu but is counted as an entrée when using the dining plan.

We simply opted to pay out of pocket for the sushi. No biggie.

Natazu
05-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Carol got it; the only restriction is sushi. You can even order the add-on items on the dining plan.

Spaceship Tigger
05-21-2007, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the responses. I had been wondering about the add-ons. DW is currently delirious over the the pumpkin ravioli with chicken.