PDA

View Full Version : Disney World Theme Park Music CD

Genie1953
05-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Can anyone tell me if a a special Disney World Theme Park CD has been released for this year? I am interested in finding something with music from the parks. My daughter will be visiting the parks in about 2 weeks and I would like for her to pick one up for me if there is one....if there isn't does anyone know of a music CD that has music from the different parks, rides, shows, and attractions?

When we were there in 2005 during the Happiest Celebration on Earth promotion there was a special 2-CD set by that name. It was available for about $30 in the parks but I didn't get one then...and then later couldn't find one anywhere (not the 2-CD set anyway). I finally just got it off of Ebay about 3 months ago for $53. I really don't want to miss out again, especially since she will be right there at the parks. Much thanks for any help anyone can give me on this.

DizneyRox
05-17-2007, 03:02 AM
The current CD is very similiar to the one you have. There have been something like 8 or 9 new tracks for this year's oficial album. Worth investing in? I'm not sure. I have a tough time dropping $20-$30 on something I already own the majority of. The new tracks for the most part are pretty cool, however nothing earth shattering, and not much that hasn't already been in circulation on many of the fan sites, although the quality is a little better.

Genie1953
05-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Can you tell me the name of the CD? Much thanks for the info!

DizneyRox
05-18-2007, 06:39 AM
Where Magic Lives

It's a theme park exclusive 2CD set. I jacked tis track list from an eBay auction so if you search there, you'll see the CD cover art so you know what to look for. Titles in bold are the new tracks, I hope I didn't miss any, I know there weren't many.

Disc 1
All Aboard! (Main Street Station)
Welcome Medley (Main Street)
Frield Like Me (Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management)
Swiskapolka (Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse)
Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Old Betsy (Frontierland)
Bear Band Serenade (Country Bear Jamboree)
Splah Mountain Medley
Grim Grinning Ghosts (Haunted Mansion)
It's a Small World
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Solo Pilot Blues (Mickey's Toontown Fair)
Welcome to Tomorrowland
There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (Carousel of Progress)
Galactic Anthem (Stitch's Great Escape)
Legacy (Epcot Main Entrance)
Energy Adventure Medley (Ellen's Energy Adventure)
Test Track Medley

Disc 2
Soarin'
Destiny (Mission: Space)
One Little Spark (Journey Into Imagination with Figment)
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme
Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)
Impressions de France
Golden Dream (The American Adventure)
Hooray for Hollywood (Hollywood Blvd)
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme
Star Tours
Playhouse Disney Theme
Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
Lights, Motors, Action
Tree of Life Theme
Beauty and the Bees (Beauty and the Beast) (It's Tough To Be a Bug)
It's Tough To Be a Bug
CTX Theme (Dinosaur)

MMouse6937
05-18-2007, 06:29 PM
HM, doesn't sound like it's worth getting the new one since like you said, I already own most of those tracks. I actually bought the last one in the airport before we left Orlando. I love it, it's one of my favorite cds. Drives DH crazy, but it's pretty much all I listen to in the car unless I'm listening to a Disney podcast (yes it really is a sickness) ;)

900the post!!! :D

JPL
05-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Have you tuned into Intercot Radio on your computer yet :thumbsup:

Genie1953
05-18-2007, 11:02 PM
I know just what you mean...I listen to mine all the time too...It is to the point that, although my husband hates it he knows he won't win, so he just listens along with me. Next month we are driving from Kansas down to Georgia and then up to North Carolina and then back down to Georgia and then back home to Kansas (a whopping 46+ hours of Disney tunes) and he is really dreading it...I can't wait! The only thing that would make it better would be to drop down to Disneyworld.

Maybe next year!!! :thumbsup: :cloud9:

"I love it, it's one of my favorite cds. Drives DH crazy, but it's pretty much all I listen to in the car unless I'm listening to a Disney podcast (yes it really is a sickness)"

DisneyDudet
05-19-2007, 03:32 AM
I wouldn't spend the extra money. You could find the music around on the net somewhere. Its not much different and I already own two (from the 100 yrs and from the Happiest Celebration.. well I own 3, since i have the DIsneyland 2-disc from the 50th).