PDA

View Full Version : What are the Flower Power Concert times?

donduk
05-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Heading to Disney World on the 26th :mjump: and would like to catch a couple of the :flower: :flower: Flower Power Concerts at Epcot. :rocker: :drummer:
We always seem to forget about these concerts or don't have the time to worry about it , but since we will be there for 11 days and I really want to see a couple of the groups playing this year I would like to know the times of these concerts.
Also, where are these concerts located and do they attract large crowds?
Any information would be appreciated.:thumbsup:

ThanksTom

McGoofy
05-16-2007, 10:43 PM
The concerts are held nightly at 5:45pm, 7:00pm, and 8:15pm at the pavillion right across from the American Adventure in Epcot. We were there last week and went to the 7:00 Nelson concert. The seating filled up, but we did not have trouble getting a seat even though we arrived just a few minutes before 7pm. However, at the end of last week, Davy Jones was there. We saw a line start forming at 3:00pm for seating at the 5:45 concert!!! I'm guessing that concert was very difficult to get a seat for.

Also, as an additional piece of info, I don't know if all the groups do this, but Nelson told the audience that they were playing different sets of music at all 3 performances. That way if people wanted to attend all 3 concerts that night, they would get to hear different music.