PDA

View Full Version : Steamboat Willie anywhere?

mickey-mouse35
05-16-2007, 08:00 PM
My favorite character is Steamboat Willie. Anyway to find him in any of the parks? If not, are there any older versions of Mickey? And if I strike out there, too, where can I find Mickey in his basic red shorts?

In the past the only pictures I've been able to get are Mickey in his robe and safari. I just want a picture with plain, old, Mickey!!! :mickey: THANKS!!!

TinkiTime1989
05-16-2007, 09:05 PM
The only place I've actually ever seen Mickey as Steam Boat Willie is on the character boat at the end of Fantasmic! at MGM. You can find mickey in his suit in the Judge's Tent after going through his house in Toon Town.

mickey-mouse35
05-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Thanks. Last time we did toon town and did the tent, he was in a robe. I asked about a different outfit, and they have four Mickeys that rotate. I wonder if there's a way to get times of which Mickey will be there when ahead of time? :mickey:

Brer Robert
05-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Actually, they have Mickey as Steamboat Willie at Disneyland's Toontown. You'll sometimes see Mickey in his famous Steamboat Willie garb along with a special backdrop made to look like the actual steamboat if you go into Mickey's Movie Barn. You may also find him there as the Sorcerer's Apprentice or in his Band Concert outfit.

mickey-mouse35
05-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks! Too bad I'm going to DW and not DL! ;)

plutoboy
05-19-2007, 02:47 PM
The only place to see Mickey as Steamboat Willie is in Fantasmic. Actually all generations of Mickey are represented in Fantasmic (Tux, red shorts, Sorcerer, Brave Little Tailor and Steamboat). As another poster already mentioned you can catch MM in different garb in TT at Disneyland.

Christine
05-19-2007, 03:41 PM
While it's not LIVE, if you want a picture made with Steamboat Willie, you can go to the theater in the back of Exposition Hall. There is a standee photo op back there.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2255570510085605958LDQlJu?vhost=good-times