PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass/baby swap question

kadesha
05-16-2007, 05:45 PM
So if DH and I get a fastpass for Soarin, will we be able to do the baby swap in the fastpass line? Or can you only do baby swap in the standby line?

biodtl
05-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Never mind - I misread your question!

psychotekkie
05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
When I went last year with DD8 and DS2, I am pretty sure we used baby swap regardless of what line we were in. Then DD8 would ride once with me and once with dad.

After all, you are still following the same rules everyone else does.

Just remember that on many (not all) rides, the baby swap just gets you into the fastpass line (it works exactly like a fastpass but can be shared between 6 people).

kakn7294
05-16-2007, 06:58 PM
From another discussion board, it appears that you can but I would check with the CM at the FP entrance at each attraction.

dizneyfreek
05-16-2007, 07:55 PM
When we went, I got one fastpass for me. When its your time to go to the fastpass line, tell the CM your doing the baby swap and he will give you a ticket for your husband. He can go directly to the fastpass line when you get off the ride. This worked great!

tlhewitt52
05-16-2007, 10:41 PM
When we were there last May we optimized our Fastpass use and yes you can do the babyswap in the Fastpass line, We really only needed one Fast pass so I kept the toher one for a souvenir or scrapbooking!!

Olga
05-17-2007, 06:40 AM
We've made this several times with our DD4. Note: you need to have FastPasses for all riders (sometime they din't ask the second person to show the FastPass, but the rule is to have it for everyone).