PDA

View Full Version : Which one for Candlelight processional?

mouseketeer mom
05-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Need to pick an Epcot eatery for our Candlelight Processional nite, which is our last nite of our trip. We've eaten in Canada, China, France, Japan and Germany. We would like to try someplace new. That leaves us Morocco, Mexico and England. I think we'd really like to try Mexico, so I might just plan an ADR for that for another nite., so that leaves Morocco and England. I love the idea of the belly dancers, I know my kids will get a kick, but I've heard the Rose and Crown was good too. Which one? Help!

Strmchsr
05-16-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure I can offer much help other than say which environment do you prefer - English pub or Moroccan palace? They both have great food. Rose and Crown will be a little more Christmasy, but you can't go wrong either way.

maizey05
05-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Eat in Morocco. The food is really good, and deserves more kudos. The bellydancing is cool and we liked the music as well.

TiggerRPh
05-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Marrakesh would be my recommendation...even over San Angel Inn. Excellent food and service.

Pirate Sadie
05-16-2007, 05:58 PM
I like Mexico and Morrocco both, I think Morrocco has better food, but I love the atmosphere in Mexico. Anyone know when you can reserve a dinner package for the processional?????

Strmchsr
05-16-2007, 06:51 PM
180 days as normal.

ElenitaB
05-17-2007, 07:00 PM
The year we did the CP dining package, we chose to eat at San Angel Inn (which I really, really like). The downside was that when we started to make our way over to the theatre, we got held up by the bridge between China and Germany being up to let the fireworks barge through. The wait made us late for seating at the CP and we ended up with "not so great" seats. So with that caveat in mind, I'd say reserve any place between Germany and Canada, unless you leave ample time to get over to the theater.

Mickey91
05-17-2007, 11:52 PM
I like Mexico and Morrocco both, I think Morrocco has better food, but I love the atmosphere in Mexico. Anyone know when you can reserve a dinner package for the processional?????
The last couple of years they have opened those up around Aug 16th. Usually a Sunday. Good luck!:mickey:

I definitely suggest a dinner near the American Pavilion. The closer you are the quicker you can get in that line for a decent seat. We ate at the Coral Reef and ran all the way there and still ended up with not so great seats.

mouseketeer mom
05-18-2007, 06:28 AM
The last couple of years they have opened those up around Aug 16th. Usually a Sunday. Good luck!:mickey:

I definitely suggest a dinner near the American Pavilion. The closer you are the quicker you can get in that line for a decent seat. We ate at the Coral Reef and ran all the way there and still ended up with not so great seats.

Ok then! Refresh my memory...which would be closer, Morocco then right? Not the Rose and Crown?

RAIDER
05-18-2007, 07:14 AM
yep go for Morrocco its better food and atmosphere and its nearer to the CP :thumbsup:

big blue and hairy
05-18-2007, 07:39 AM
I know you said you had already been to Le Cellier, but that is always my first choice for our Candlelight Processional dinner. I know it's still Florida, but going to Canada for dinner and then to a Christmas program always says winter and Christmas to me...:santa:

:sulley: