PDA

View Full Version : Ak Emh

elmjimmlm
05-16-2007, 12:10 PM
We are going late June and I want to do EMH at AK, but I wonder if KRR is open after dark? If it is, I think this would be a great ride in the dark.

snifflesmcg
05-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Here is a list of attractions and dining that is open during the PM EMH's....I hope this helps.

Animal Kingdom:
Dinosaur
Expedition Everest
Festival of the Lion King
It's Tough to be a Bug
Kali River Rapids (Seasonal)
Kilimanjaro Safaris (closes early)
Primeval Whirl
TriceraTop Spin
The Boneyard
Dining Locations
· Flame Tree Barbecue - Closes at 8 p.m.
· Pizzafari - Closes at 8 p.m.
· Rainforest Cafe
· Restaurantosaurus
· Tusker House

katzctkpt
05-20-2007, 11:37 PM
krr & ee will be awesome rides during emh.
Pizzafari ummmmmmgood:pizza:

#1donaldfan
05-21-2007, 01:07 PM
I've done CRR after dusk and it was very fun. Your kids will love it.

jans2kids
05-21-2007, 01:18 PM
We did KRR last year in June when we stayed for EMH. I thinj the park was open until 11 but they closed it around 10 becasue nobody was riding anymore. We rode maybe 4 times in a row without getting off and although we normally don't care about getting to wet, since it was night and the sun was gone we rode with our ponchos on so we didn't come off soaking wet and that made it that much more enjoyable not worrying if yuo were going to get his under the waterfall, we wanted to get hit.

#1donaldfan
05-21-2007, 02:09 PM
You know I've been on KRR many, many times and I have yet to be the one to get soaked....it's kinda become a family thing to get me wet. I get a little on the shorts.....that's pretty much it, my DW, 2DD, and DS get drenched.....and if we're on there with my sister and her's, still the same, they all seem to get soaked and I come out unscathed.....maybe this year (late June) I'll finally get the soaking they think I deserve.....