PDA

View Full Version : Any new rumors regarding Imagination version 4?

Silvertip309
05-16-2007, 04:53 AM
Well, it's been almost a year since news came out that John Lasster and WDI were planning a major rehab for Journey into Imagination that would take the pavillion back to something more like the original attraction. Aside from the new Dreamfinder merchandise appearing, no other signs seem to be out there regarding this. Has anyone heard anything? Is there still hope for this?

GothMickey
05-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Spaceship Earth is receiving the love. Disney has another pavilion that needs drastic help other than Imagination. WoL needs to be knocked down with a new pavilion added.

5fromabove
05-16-2007, 09:49 AM
I for one hope they chance Imagination back to what it once was. When I first went to Epcot in the 80's, that was my very favorite ride. I think I rode it 10 times and insisted on bringing home a stuffed Figment. I still have him to this day. I was disappointed to see how much it had changed when we took the kids a few years ago. Perhaps my memory is that of an awe struck 11 year old...but I sure loved that place. I remember being on stage and put into one of those "movies" where you are acting on stage and your image is transferrred to the screen...and all those rooms of virtual musical instruments....so cool. Guess I wasn't impressed last time...so I'd love to see some changes to it. :twocents: :mickey:

biodtl
05-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Perhaps my memory is that of an awe struck 11 year old...but I sure loved that place.
I was 26 and feel the same way. Years later, I couldn't wait for my kids to enjoy it and I was so bummed out that it had changed.

WDWfanatic742
05-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, it wouldn't surprise me if they decide to do a random rehab this summer out of the blue. The entire park seems to be getting spruced up for it's 25th and hopefully they can change this and finally destroy Wonder's of Life to put it out of it's misery.

EmiB
05-24-2007, 08:24 PM
I hope they really come through with this as Disney has altered my favorite rides as a child (Tiki Room, Imagination, and El Rio De Tiempo).

Is it sad that I have the Original Journey Into Imagination ride-through on my ipod?