PDA

View Full Version : Need info for Price Is Right....

Sunshine1010
05-16-2007, 12:39 AM
Does anyone know the time, date and channel that the last epiode will air?

2Epcot
05-16-2007, 01:30 AM
There will be two primetime Price Is Right Specials this week on CBS. The final regular episode of The Price Is Right with Bob Barker is scheduled to air on Friday, June 15th* on your CBS station. You will need to check local listings for the exact time it will air, and channel number. Some TV markets air it at different times, but usually around 10am in the morning.

Primetime Specials To Honor Bob Barker

Emmy Award winner Bob Barker will be honored with two final primetime specials this May, paying tribute to his 50 years in show business and his upcoming retirement after 35 years of hosting The Price Is Right, the longest-running game show in television history. The specials will be broadcast Wednesday, May 16 and Thursday, May 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

On Wednesday, May 16, CBS will present The Price is Right Million Dollar Spectacular," Barker's final appearance in prime time hosting the show he has led since 1972. In this special primetime edition, contestants will have the opportunity to win bigger prizes and the chance to spin the wheel for $1 million.

On Thursday, May 17, Bob Barker: A Celebration of 50 Years on Television will include Barker's reminiscences about his 50 year career on television and his 35 years on "The Price Is Right," in addition to highlighting some classic games from the long-running show.

* This is the best information I can find. I've only seen once source for this date.

Sunshine1010
05-16-2007, 07:57 AM
....exactly the info I needed.

THANK YOU